or Connect

Posts by MustangFanatic

,You could say I'm basically completely new to the sport. I'm sure my swing isn't pretty but at the driving range I shot a few solid 200-250 yarders straight on, but then id miss the next shot completely. So I'm new to the sport without knowing anybody talented in the sport to teach me anything. The games I played were very loose and relaxed, so I don't know how well of a golfer I am. I'm hooked on the sport and I doubt I'm going to just suddenly not like it because...
Alright, thanks for the hint of staying away from stiff and the other tips. I will continue trying craigslist and look at thrift shops a bit more before I go on ebay, just because of the ease.    I just found this set, it looks pretty nice. http://wausau.craigslist.org/spo/3967653988.html   Thoughts?
Hello all, first off I wasn't sure if this should go here or the clubs section of this website, so please forgive me! I have been playing a few games with some friends (who are also very new to the sport) with their father's clubs and I happen to love the sport. The clothes, the beauty of the landscaping of the courses, the elegance of the clubhouses, the relaxation, and of course, the sheer difficulty and the addictiveness that comes with it.   Anyways, I'm almost...