or Connect

Posts by Strandly

Downloaded and watched all of Breaking Bad.  It was OK, I'm really not seeing the critical acclaim.  Something interesting would happen and then a character would bug out (mouthbreath and stare at the wall or sky) for 4 or 5 episodes; rinse and repeat for 5 seasons.   I was told Parks and Recreation was pretty hilarious so I downloaded season 1 and watched an episode.  Seemed dumb, like The Office except with different people.  I might give it a couple more episodes to...
Watched a ton of stuff since John Wick.   The November Man - birdie. Miss Meadows - par. Predestination - eagle. The Guest - par (on track for an eagle but went full retard in the last 15-20 minutes) Dracula Untold - birdie. The Losers - bogey. Lucy - par. A Million Ways to Die in the West - bogey. Guardians of the Galaxy - par (woulda been a bogey but the soundtrack saved it). Fury - birdie. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (new one) - par. Hercules (The Rock) -...
A friend linked me this, thought it was funny.  Sorry if it's been posted about before.    
I watched this a little bit ago and thought it was pretty interesting.     I cringe when I miss on the low side because I know I did exactly what this guy demonstrates.  Unfortunately, I think I taught myself to overcompensate this fall and now I tend to hit over the top of the hole. 
These went on sale here for about $22 a dozen so I picked up a couple boxes  was able to play 1 round with them before it snowed.  Really impressive ball actually, I'd put it up there near Pro V1s.  I was contemplating getting a couple more boxes for next summer as well since the steep price cut gave me the impression they might be discontinued.   Anyone else try this ball?  What did you think?
Get an official handicap index.   Play in at least 1 tournament.   Score below 85 on the majority of my rounds.   Break 80 at least once.
Not really a hard decision for me since I most likely couldn't reach the green in 2 anyway.  I'd hit a driver though and risk the sand and then an iron to the end of fairway, chip across, etc.
 Not sure, I've only been here about 4 months.  It's just recently started getting cold enough where I won't play.
Coldest I've played is the mid to upper 50s and even that I'm not a fan of.  If it's below 55 I'll find something else to do.
 NO!  I just had someone do this to me on Sunday.  Per my usual luck I got out behind a group of 4 with a toddler riding along for the heck of it.  Dude #1 steps up and duck hooks a ball into the adjacent fairway.  I sat there thinking "You better not go for another ball from your bag, scrub!".  And what does he do?  Goes and gets another ball which he sliced into the other adjacent fairway. I was mad.  And as usual I was stuck behind these people all day. But the point...