or Connect

Posts by Strandly

My clubs cost me too much to damage them.  If I had one of those $9 Kmart drivers that sound like someone is hitting a ball with a fence post though who knows what I might do.
Forgot to mention Modern Marvels, really like that show.
Always enjoyed Seinfeld and Family Guy but generally won't go out of my way to download episodes.  Game of Thrones is the newest show I've watched.
Rex: I'm Rex, founder of the Rex Kwan Do self-defense system! After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the STRENGTH of a grizzly, the reflexes of a PUMA, and the wisdom of a man.   Rex: At Rex Kwan Do, we use the buddy system. No more flying solo. You need somebody watching your back at all times. Second off, you're gonna learn to discipline your image. You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here?...
My dad, brother, sister and I.
I'm definitely getting better, I think my handicap might be in the 12-15 range now actually.  I plan on saving 10 or 15 scorecards between now and the end of the year and using them to start a handicap first thing next spring so I guess that's when I'll see the damage.
I tried to book a tee time as a single here and they wouldn't even let me, they said just show up and they'll get me on.  I was a little skeptical of this at first but in all the times I've played I haven't waited more than 10 minutes to tee off let alone been turned away.  I'm gonna ask them how many times I've played this year when the season ends because I think their computer tracks it when I scan my season pass but it feels like I've played 50 rounds already.  I've...
Played behind a twosome a couple days ago that was slow as hell.  Normally I don't get too bent out of shape over moving slowly because I usually play by myself and everything seems slow like that, or the course is full of foursomes and nobody is going anywhere anytime soon anyway.  But these people... they weren't good, had nobody in front of them, and played like they had the rest of their lives to finish the round.  It was really irritating and I see what people mean by...