or Connect

Posts by Crim

Whoa, absolutely BOMBED the 3 wood on 8! 
I feel your pain. Although today I seemingly have zero work to do here at the office...ughhhhhhh
Yeah I need a new My Swing video, the last one I posted was me trying to correct my slices. Haven't sliced in a long while.  Now that vid is just embarrassing to watch. Yeah those are my carry distances based on where the divot is the ball makes into the greens. Thanks slice o' life! 
I've now been playing fairly consistently for almost 2 years now. My thoughts have been just on building a repeatable swing that gets me good contact, learning the game, and lately accuracy.    At what point do you start building toward a faster club head speed? My iron distance is quite short compared to decent golfers.     Roughly    PW - 110 9 iron - 120 8iron -130 7iron - 140 6iron - 150 5iron - 160   I'm starting to hit greens a lot more, but it'd be...
Reminder! This is a Friday-Monday event.   Henrik Stenson is the defending champ and Rory won it the year prior.    • WHEN/WHERE: Friday-Monday, TPC Boston in Norton, Mass. • AT STAKE: $1,440,000 first prize in $8 million total purse • SHORT SHOTS: Of the 100 players who qualified for the field, four will not play: Justin Rose, Paul Casey, Jason Dufner and Graeme McDowell – the latter taking paternity leave. … Phil Mickelson will play alongside Justin Hicks and Ryo...
Big praise for Rory's driving from some of other pros.   Paul Casey sounded reverential in a recent New York Times article. "When Rory is on, it's not a contest," Casey said. "Rory's swing is like a bullwhip. When he times it, it's the best you're going to see. I've never seen a golf ball hit like that."   Stuart Appleby's instructor agreed. "I don't think Tiger ever hit it as far and as straight as Rory," said Steve Bann. "Rory's path (with the driver) is inside and...
Nice! yes I need to video myself more. Have you noticed a big difference since watching your swing a lot? Can you make necessary changes pretty quickly?
One thing I've noticed over my first year of being on this forum, is the disparity of how people practice.    I've seen some people say they start with 7 iron, some say they hit one ball per minute, some say three per minute, some don't stretch, etc.      This is me. You can be way more descriptive then mine.   Light stretch, maybe just a few minutes. I'll then take out the PW and hit 4 or 5 nice and easy 1/2 swing shots. If I have a lot of time, I'll go through...