or Connect

Posts by brown86

Not sure what to do, Been playing golf at late and had some Good scores.... But the last 4/5 rounds have been really bad. I no it's what people call "that's golf" but I feel I'm falling out of love with the game. Getting frustrated and bring the bad out of me. I loved nothing more then play and having a laugh with the lads but it's really getting under my skin at late.
Cheers for the reply. I had a lesson in my 2nd week with the club pro, he was impressed with my swing ( I only picked a club up a week b4) I was just standing to close to the ball that's why I sliced a couple. The problem I seem to have or that always seem to pop up is the mental side. 1 bad hole and that's me for 3/4 hole keep beating myself up. Example to day on 2nd hole par 4 on green for par put bout 5feet missed it and ended taking a 7. ( not good) and it killed me...
Had a really bad day. Shot 115, grrrr
Hi Been playing golf for bout 2months now and I have been making steady progress (got my handicap last week 25) been hitting the range and started on the course now. I was doing ok I guess hitting 101's 102's... But now I'm playing really really bad. Hitting 115/120 but I feel am hitting the ball better!! How is this??? Also the more I think about my play ie what club to pick, am I going to slice the shot etc.. The worse I play. Anyone explain this? Or had the same...
Hey i am new to golf to only started 2months ago. I got my handicap yesterday and it 25. What I did was hit the rang see how your hitting the ball. I was slicing everything so I got a lesson. When u no you can hit them ok start doing a couple of holes. I was doing 4 holes at 6/7pm as there was no one around and I wasn't getting rushed. Hit the golf ball at the rang and on the course are to different things.
Cheers for the reply people. I think I might just do that then. Stick with the clubs I hav as they are fine I only slice a couple and that because I'm trying to hit it far lol. As I play with a lad that plays off 3 and he's a big hitter. I'll just add a couple of clubs like a 60/64 wedge as I only hav a sw and it's hard to play around the greens wih that. Lihu... Yer 25 only had 1 lesson because I was slicing everything to the right and the pro told me to stand back in my...
Hi all, I just got my very first handicap today and it's 25. I have only been play for 2months and was wondering how long will it roughly take to get a mid teen handicap?? Also a couple of the people I play with say I should get custom fit club, I like the sound of that but I am not made of money as I have to little children. I have cheap clubs (confidence golf) that I got from thesportshq.com cost £100 there's nothing wrong with them but the guys say I'll get lower scores...