or Connect

Posts by Pretzel

The Diamana Whiteboard in the Titleist driver is the same one they (Diamana) sell for $300 as an aftermarket shaft.Besides, it's not the price that matters on a shaft, but the performance. If you get good numbers, stick with it.
The feet are actually pretty important, in that they determine where the rest of your body will naturally point and aim. If you have to adjust your torso to aim correctly, then you probably should just adjust your base so that the torso doesn't need to be adjusted.As to the op, I use the alignment sick on the range to "calibrate" my eyes to see what good aim looks like to me that day when I'm looking at the target. I've found poor success in trying to line my feet up to my...
Here's my question to you: Why do you need the tees gone? What are the tees doing there to bother you? Most tees used nowadays don't damage mower blades significantly, which is why my home course actually removed their broken tee buckets (because they were just becoming more of a hassle than a benefit for those who had to mow pulling it out of the ground and moving it, potentially spilling it in the process).  I see no reason that broken tees should bother people that...
Divot size depends on the turf and the club for me. With my wedges I'll take large divots, dollar bill sized, and then they become smaller as I go up through the bag until I have more of a scrape than a true divot with my three wood. If they're not thick chunks of earth I would imagine that you're probably not coming in too steeply to create the divots, so I wouldn't worry about it. On wet ground though, all my divots get bigger with the short and long irons while my...
I noticed today, looking back through my handicap calculations, that nine of the ten scores used for my handicap have come from tournaments, with only one of them appearing in a casual round. I also noticed that in the next revision I will have replaced that one casual round (and two others) with three tournaments rounds that have a lower differential. This would lead me to believe that I play better in tournaments than casual or practice rounds, which would make sense to...
I usually take my tee, if it breaks, and throw it into the rough since I know it can damage the mowers otherwise. I do, however, appreciate (rather than begrudge) those who leave broken tees on the par 3's! I can't stand using a full tee for those since I know it would just break, and I also use the broken tees for my 3-wood if the situation on a par 4 calls for it.    I do tend to brush them aside if they're near where I want to stand on the teebox just so that they're...
John Daly hit two or three chips that ran back at his feet to that pin location before he walked up and smacked it across the green while it was still moving.
I was B-Fit for Bridgestone Tour B330 golf balls. - Rickie Fowler, -12 - Phil Mickelson, -12 - Matt Every, -12
I noticed it also starting on my nine iron now too. I love the clubs, but sort of wishing I had gotten the Mizuno's now.
I know the few events where I've had a caddie it was nice to just vocalize my plan and receive confirmation or other options I might not have thought of. 97% off the time it was just a "Sounds good" that I got back or something similar, but it gives you confidence you might not otherwise have. The biggest thing I liked about a caddie is that I had a conversational partner whenever I felt like talking or wanted to distract myself.