or Connect

Posts by AJ-0704

No probs I do see what you mean when you say I am tense.
Actually looking at this article and speaking with some members on here i am not so sure it is a really major flaw being so bent with the right elbow. I think i have a flat swing and on my downswing i come really under plane.   It looks as if i need to start my arms going before my body a touch more to bring the club back in the correct plane.   Article link: http://blog.ubersense.com/2013/01/03/golf-swing-analysis-down-the-line-view/
Wow i realised i had a tense swing but never worried too much because i do hit the ball relatively long but looking at the angle of that right arm its just shocking. No wonder i cant slice the ball even when i try as if i keep that same swing it would be almost impossible from that position to get an outside to in swing. Great spot and thanks for the help i really appreciate it. 
Didn't mean to reply like that. Yes ill try moving ball forward in stance an see how I get on thanks guys.
I usually tee the ball on the heel off left foot ill
I have got a small competition on Monday and so if anyone can give me a few tips today I would really appreciate it.
Thanks - that should be viewable now.
Hi All,   I've been Playing Golf for:​ 2 years My current handicap index or average score is: 98 My typical ball flight is: Low The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Low hook   I am really struggling with my driver and regularly hit low hooks. I cant even slice the ball when i try my hardest to do so and if i hit a good drive its always got draw on it.   Can anyone give me any tips or instruction as to what looks like is...