or Connect

Posts by cm70056

Awesome!   Being a Manufacturing Engineer, I love the behind the scenes look of manufacturing facilities.   I see Ping has implemented a lot of MES Systems and mistake-proofing procedures to help with quality and delivery.
Got to meet Wes Roach and Ricky Barnes at work on Wednesday. Pretty cool guys got to sit down and talk for about 45 minutes.   Wes had a good round Thursday.
Thank you for the advice. I will try that next time at the range.
  I've been Playing Golf for:​ 2.5 years   My current handicap index or average score is: 9.4   My typical ball flight is: Baby-Fade   The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Pull and Straight-Draw     Videos:
Since the driver is physically the longest club in most bags, it's going to be the hardest to hit if you have swing flaws. Since the club is longer, any small flaws in your swing mechanics are more dramatic because the head gets further out of line. Try to make sure you are keeping your arms in that nice "V" shape and concentrate on your swing path. To do this, you are going to have to slow your swing speed down. Make sure the club head is square at impact and you aren't...
The most important question is.....if you don't spend the money on fitted clubs, are you constantly going to be wondering if your game is lacking because you don't have "properly" fitted clubs?   For me, the extra money seemed worth it because I could take the clubs out of the equation. I knew I had been fitted properly, so now I know if I get a bad result, it's because I made a bad swing. I spent a lot of money and time putting my bag together and since completing it, I...
I played with my settings almost every time I went to the course for the first month I had the driver. After that, I found that I had the best average results at 10.5 degrees and I haven't changed the loft in over a year.   I loved the idea at first, being able to dial in the loft to match every hole distance, but for the average handicap player who is already hitting inconstant distances, it basically negates the purpose of the adjustable loft. From my testing, I just...
I am always paranoid of losing clubs. I try to make a conscious effort of counting all 14 clubs every 3-4 holes. That way if I do forget one, I don't have to back track very far to try and find it, and it reduces the amount of groups behind me who may have come across it.
I have made the switch to Pro V1s this year and have been experimenting.   I started off buying OEM Pro V1s and obviously I got the best balls with this. I then began experimenting with X-outs and refurbished balls.   I could definitely notice a difference when comparing the OEM ball to a refurbished ball. The refurbished ball just does not have the some consistency from ball to ball. I am sure that this is because you are not getting the same year, model, or run of...
Ernest, I warm up with both my SW and gap wedges, while doing so, I am trying to get a feel for how firm the ground is that day. My SW loft is 50, same as my 50 gap wedge, but i've got significantly different degrees of bounce between these two clubs. Whichever club is suiting the ground conditions better on that particular play will be the club I leave in the bag to play with (usually i just always carry 15 clubs because I don't play competitively and my playing partners...