or Connect

Posts by RandallT

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/danplan
 Good points. I like all of these guys left, but I think a Justin/Clay finale might be pretty fun. The best story might be Clay, coming from the First Tee program in Memphis, earning his way to a college golf program (but not at a Div I school).   I'll bet I know who anyone associated with First Tee is pulling for.  The teaser for the next episode clearly makes it look like Richy goes down.  I watched some of the summary show for the last episode (Clay was guest-->...
Amazing how we all see different things. When I looked closely just after the 0:09 second point, I see absolutely zero proof that his club touched grass, and certainly not to the point where it matches the definition of grounding that was posted above. There are lots of shadows due to the angle of the sun, but I don't see any blade of grass movement. The club disappears behind a slight mound in the foreground, lending evidence to the idea that the ball was in a depression...
Interesting that people are going with Justin over Richy, as I've always thought Richy was the stronger of the two. I think these last 4 guys are looking pretty even so far, based on what we've seen in the episodes.  From their past performances, I think the edge might go to Richy or Robert.  Robert has been playing LatinoAmerica tour, and Richy web.com.     Robert (made 10 of 16 cuts on LA PGA tour since 2014):     Richy (3 of 5 cuts made on web.com this...
March Madness time, and we have a final four in Big Break. Can't say I'm too surprised with the departure this week. It was pretty much by the numbers, and the weakest guy so far in the season finally paid the price:  [[SPOILER]]
    I had investigated each of them before the show started, and I picked Richy and Robert, I think, just from the profiles, snippets above. (although I had them beating George and Tommy in the semis!).  Richy and Kyle might tie for the loveliest companion challenge though.
How does Dan see the success or failure of his "plan" contribute to the debate about the validity of the "10,000 hours" theory?  If he succeeds (ha!), will it confirm the theory (or is one data point not enough)? If he fails, will it disprove anything? And if neither outcome means much, what was the point of it all? Was it a failed concept to begin with? or Didn't he originally "set out to prove the idea that it was possible?" If he fails, does he feel the burden of being...
Agreed. Now the "fun" stuff is over with (fine for the first half dozen episodes), I'd rather watch the last batch of players mostly just play golf. We've learned a lot about them, but surprisingly don't know them in the setting of a real round. It's a different kind of adversity when you're playing a round, compared with just doing each challenge in isolation. Bring it all back to the familiar stuff we love- a round of golf.  
[[SPOILER]]