or Connect

Posts by powerdrives

Real !
it depends 2 rounds ago I was hitting amazing irons and tee shots but bad  3 and 4 putts..i managed a 47 on the front 9 and a 40 on the back 9  last round i hit the big 375- 380 ball i birdied that hole but I shot shot 84 on par 71 .... I topped 6 irons shots that day and putted pretty good  so it was the opposite of the round before ..    
Im a honest 14 handicap begging of the season i was about 17- 18 and yes my short game does suck,  it consists of topping the ball on my 2nd iron shot which ruins very nice drives about 5 -6 times a round.... also sometimes i drive and hit my 2nd shot good then 3 putt.  :( Im still waiting for the day where i drive every fairway  hit every 2nd shot nice and maximum 2 putt all day.... hopefully its not far away...:) lol I dont go to the gym just stay active...
Hi in response to your comment I use a 4 year old nike driver with 9.5 degrees and its perfectly stock lol...  I have hit multiple 365 355 350 345 340 drives this year if my drive is under 330 yards that means I did not connect on it or i tried to hit it soft on purpose due to the course layout, Also i only measure my drives on straight holes as this is the only time i can swing at 85 percent which is the maximum im willing to use on a golf course... when i do connect...
Hi I have posted here before and would like to add to it.    I easily average 330 yards off the tees I would say Im a honest 14 handicap best round of the year being 80 on par 69.    However at the begging of the season I was easily a 18 - 20 handicap but I could still average long drives that easily exceed the 300 yard mark. Now because this group title refers to 300 yard hitters having high handicaps as impossible or rare I would say its very possible as I did...
lol I can easily carry the ball 315 yards...  my best drive is 390 yards with a downhill assist maybe even cart path who knows lol Today at the golf range the back net is 290 yards we had the wind blowing directly into our face and I was able to air the ball into the net each time no problem... my handicap is 18 :) believe it ....lol
lastly I use a nike 9.5 degree driver which is now 4 years old so if I get a proper long driver with 7 degrees I can probably start averaging 350+ bombs... 
16 fairways were hit because on 2 holes I was not sure if my ball would be found or not they doglegged with high trees  ....so I hit a 2nd ball off the tee twice   300 + yards later they were all on the fairway both times... Also the examples I gave were for distance purposes and holes I did well on,   In response to the fag calling me shorty you probably cant even hit the ball 250 yards so think about this...  The reason I am able to average such big distance with...
I consistantly  3 putt & 4 putt  like its my day job ... I have not practised much in the past 2 years and am starting to finally get back into the game .. I have been to the range twice this year and only golfed 5 times   With some practise I believe I can easliy putt up a 8 - 10 over by fixing my putting problem. for example easy par 3 the other day 157 yards  I hit the ball and landed short of the green,  I then chipped the ball within 10 feet and 3 putted  :)
Here is the deal boys and girls..   I average  330 yards on my drives and I have a 18 handicap due to bad bad putting I am 23 , 5'10 195lb  I have a swing like jamie sadlowski that hinges with my driver... and a controlled short swing with my iron.. today at the range the fence is 295 yards ... I air all of my drivers into the net you can visually see them hit the net from the air I also today used a 4 hybrid and was able to hit that in the air 270 yards it...