or Connect

Posts by nighthawk31

A slice is hit with a path outside in and an open club face. realize this, and slow down until you can feel it all the way takeaway through finish. Go smaller and slower. To experience a straighter path with a squarer clubface, do it slow. The whole thing I think is the long shaft, so maybe you would like to use a 3 wood instead of the big dog in the beginning.    Experience your move when you slice it. I am kind of: when you know how to slice, you don't need to do...
welcome baylock, happy if I can help
Absolutely,   I you would swing the driver with the same tempo and same rythm as with the irons, that would be a pretty good start to come off.   Usually it goes like this: lot's of trust in th eirons, since the have comparalby short shafts, your pretty close to the ball and that feels comfortable.   With the big stick, it looks to be much different since the shaft is way longer.   Just give it a try on tempo and rythm, let the club go towrds the target...
Na well, let me tune into this with my kind of story and the salvation of my frustration.   I am totally with you, what you describe was pretty much my game as well, from temporary genius to erratic duffer, all possible and more certainly unpredictable.   I could come off being 2 under on my homecourse after 6 and ending the front nine easily 5 over. Once I made 13 consecutive pars, couple of up and downs when I finally let myself down to come in with a 90. I...
Great post here,    I have read some of the mentioned ones and some more.   Mechanical wise, the golfing machine, and as a consequence the impact zone, since bobby came from the golfing machinery.   The 4 magic moves, etc pp.   If you play for a while and have some sound mechanics, I'd point to the book of Pia and Linn Play your best golf now, loads of feel related exercises in there. But I would also like to note the work of Fred Shoemaker here, since...
Dial into this:   If you can't hit it solid at current speed, go smaller and slower until you can.   It is of no worth to pound ball after ball out there and be excited about the one the goes woah and try to forget the other 20 feeling like ouch.   Make sure to make solid contact in the first place, start little pitches and have it going from there.
2 Under on my homecourse, walking in 2h 15mins.   Felt like nothing at all, besides a total workout.   But other then hit and walk there no thoughts at all.   No misshits, just another 5 good birdie chances I missed.
Gents, I have to give my cents as well to this.   Kindly apologise some bad writing, it's due to I'm german.   So, I like to start with that I played 5 years before I took a 5 years break, then I played 3 years just to have another break from it.   The last 3 years since rejoining golf - hopefully for the rest of my life - I was completely into mechanics, but all the way I remarked, I miss a certain feeling due to this mechanical addiction. I tried a couple...