or Connect

Posts by yosemitejoe

lmao....
I recently built a homemade golf net and heard that there are games you can play hitting into the net, has anybody ever heard of this, if so what are the games??
Yea I could aim different but for me that's the easy way out I'm more about doing things right I'd rather fix the swing, I am pretty familiar with the causes of the over the top my trouble is execution that's the frustrating part, I'll see if I can get a clip posted.
Don't know what it is, my swing is not to bad and I am not totally dissatisfied with my game but if I could just figure out how to stop coming over the top my ball flight would improve tremendously, I've took a few lessons have heard plenty of advice from fellow golfers you tubed myself to death, and the funny thing is I know I'm doing it but I cannot seem to stop coming over the top of the ball, I am missing greens by a matter of feet because I cannot straighten out my...
I had a used set given to me and i am hitting every Club at least 10-15 yards further what is It with these clubs now I have to put my 2 year old Taylormade Burners on the shelf.
I agree I've been told I come over the top many times, it's seems like it is the hardest thing to correct no matter how hard I work on it for whatever reason, flexibility maybe, I have this hitch in the start of my downswing that I think may be taking the club off plain can you see that? My hands come forward as I start down, it feels like i'm doing things right but when I watch video it shows the errors...hardest game ever. 
I've been Playing Golf for:​ Playing golf for 7 years My current handicap index or average score is: Score mid to high 90’s My typical ball flight is: Slighty right slight slice The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Is the fat shot I hate     Videos: