or Connect

Posts by James Tupper

Update: I'm working on a little less knee flex and keeping my head facing the ball at address.  Any critiques would be appreciated.
Wow thanks.  Yeah my setup posture looks a lot less relaxed than most others.  I bet it would be a little easier to keep my spine angle if I stood up a tad straighter.
  Here is an updated video of my swing. I'm finding my practice swings to feel very smooth and effortless, but when a ball comes into play, that all changes.  I tend to lose my spine angle a bit on the down swing and I that's the main thing I'm working on.   If anybody has any pointers for me (especially on replicating my practice swing with a ball), I'd appreciate it.
I've been Playing Golf for:​ around 2 months My current handicap index or average score is: I've never played. (only driving range / into my net) My typical ball flight is: It seems pretty average. Not entirely sure. The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: When I mishit, they go left normally.     I first picked up a golf club 2 months ago and have yet to play a hole (so I don't know my handicap).  I just want my swing to be good...