or Connect

Posts by Shenanigunz

Ball striking Bunker play Chipping and pitching
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but a friend and coworker that I play golf with almost on a weekly basis is a cheater. Yesterday I counted three strokes on the first two holes that he didn't record. Drive not where he wanted it on the fairway, tees up another ball. Lost ball or in the water, drops without penalty. Hits a chip fat or thin, drops another ball and picks up his first without penalty. Ball under a tree, shoe wedge , with no penalties. Conveniently...
Eagle Eye is a great course. Played an outing there a few years ago and it was one of the best courses I have ever played. I am I. The genesee county area, Flint. My fav local course is the Preserve south of Fenton. Was a member at Davison for a few years, and I believe it is now open to the public on the weekdays. I can't really suggest any course near Detroit as I never travel south to play. Michigan is great, only downside is the winters.
When you talk about path, is this achieved by body alignment and not a change in swing plane?
thanks. I'm going to test that out
Hello all, name is Matt. I am getting back into the game after a few years off and it feels like I have never played before. Seems like a lot of good information here, hope you don't mind if I stay a bit.