or Connect

Posts by maddog81

And a roughprice
Had a lesson lately where my pro got me to use the towel drill to keep connected in my swing. This helped my ball striking but im hooking and pulling all my shots. Any thoughts on why
Pushing all my fairway woods and same with driver or a hook. Even my good iron and chips have my divots sometimes nearly 45 degrees. Plz help!
Thanks Ben only just seen this! I've just got back from playin and actually tried starting my takeaway with a little hinge and had good results,but I still struggled with the odd push and my divots are sometimes 45 degrees right! Any thanks for the tips
Very helpfull vids
Your question is the holy grail for me!!!!! I've tried starting with my shoulders but I just can't do it. So im just trying to take the club back on the right plane just using my hands(im sure this is not workin either) I've tried everthing but can't master nothing!!!
Thanks again mvmac. On my downswing I actually start by shifting my hips towards the target and im sure my head follows a little,should I try to keep my head dead still on the whole downswing? Sorry to be a pain in the ass!
Yes that was actually what my pro had me doing the lesson b4 the bowed wrist one. I got what your suggesting going good but my club face was wide open that's when he got me to bow my wrists. He called what you said "let the hands win the race" it did held with my ball striking when done right
When having this bowed wrist lesson my pro showed me a video still of Ernie els at impact just to try and show me the technique
Once again that really helps me to understand and visualise,thanks RAT. And ha ha I don't know if there is a maddog saloon but my user name is maddog81 and the sand trap team must of put my avatar in! Anyway if I ever see u in there il buy u a beers