or Connect

Posts by Al B Tross

One thing comes to mind...
This is just plain wrong anymore. Mid-60's Tuesday, right back to the 30's by today and now 3-6" of snow tomorrow. UNCLE!!!
I think it's a neat idea.... ......if you want to look like a dork. Concealed carry is the way to go - if you need a back-up weapon, go with an ankle holster.
We have a home in Brigantine and get out on The Links every so often (but less the past few years given the deteriorating conditions). You're correct about them needing the money as they're in bigtime trouble which has impacted any real upkeep. There's a battle underway about future ownership with the city and outside management companies (Ron Jaworski's golf management company in particular) making pitches. It's a shame because it can be a neat little track but there are...
^^^^^^^^^^^Ditto for me. I replaced most of my range time with stretching and believe that it helped a lot. I'll hit a handful of balls on the range and then the short game area for exactly the reasons above - no "fixing" at all but rather to see what's working and how. I always end with "playing" the first hole or two on the range (to get out of "mechanics" mode and into "shot making" mode) then rolling a few putts on the practice green.
I definitely lose my swing in the offseason but admit that I don't do enough indoor drills over the winter to hold onto the lessons learned the previous year. That said, I have found that in the last few years, it's taken a shorter period of time for me to find my swing again. Part of that I believe is because I've been able to isolate the parts of my swing that usually break down and focus mainly on them. I no longer try to fix everything.
Ditto here - the #1 thing I'll be working on once I can get to the range.
All good suggestions. I'd move #6 to #1 (or perhaps #2 if you'd consider adding "Pick on person in whom you have 100% trust to serve as an advisor/mentor.")
F- that - I would have to hurt someone...You New England peeps sure did take one for the team this winter. Wowzers.
What a battle going on right now!! Anyone's tournament to win. Could root for any of these guys (probably even Reed at this point - maybe...). Selfishly pulling slightly more for Ryan Moore on the hopes that a win will spark a True Linkswear discount special so I can pick up a few new pairs from the 2015 line.