or Connect

Posts by Al B Tross

Nice
Every time I come back to this post I immediately think of this:
I just started playing without a glove - the NDMCs were tearing the crap out of my gloves all year. They offer good grip and surprisingly not very slippery in the heat.That's my biggest concern really. When I first picked up his club I thought "wow that's comfortable" but after a minute wondered if it would be too spongy. I have a problem with my hands shifting at times - this may not be a good match.Will probably stick with the NDMCs - I need to mess with something that...
I just laughed out loud - excellent!
Have a feeling it's going to be one of those "cardiac arrest-inducing" years for the Eagles. Holy crap.Darren Sproles is something else, though. What a lift he's bringing to the team.
I've historically not been a fan of corded grips - never liked them for whatever reason. Stuck with the tour wrap or tour velvet for years until last year when I bought a set of used irons from a friend who had just re gripped them in the New Decade Multi-Compound. Surprisingly I loved them - great feel overall and more comfortable than I've experienced with the legacy corded grips. I've have the white grips on my driver and fairway woods for about a year and they're not...
Just picked up my first pair of True's. Woot had a special on True Tours for $49 - figured I couldn't go wrong based on the hype I'd heard from everyone. I've never purchased shoes without trying them on so this was a total gamble (never found anyone in my area who carried them for me to try on).They arrived yesterday and I put them on right away expecting to be disappointed by everyone's expectation setting "most comfortable shoe ever" promotions.I was wrong.They are so...
Woot ran another special on the True Tours last week. Have been looking at these for a while and curious about the hype so couldn't pass it up at $49. They arrived yesterday and I put them on right away expecting to be disappointed by everyone's expectation setting "most comfortable shoe ever" promotions. I was wrong. They are so comfortable that I didn't want to take them off - in fact, I didn't take them off - wore them around the house the rest of the day just...
Yeah - a few of those foam exercise mats or even foam insulation panels on the walls would give me a little more piece of mind. That said, I'm still totally jealous - would love to carve out a little space for something like this at home.
Done - probably the quickest thing I'll do all day. Well - hopefully it's the quickest...