or Connect

Posts by Heisenberg

quick note about the Jane death/ Walt watching her die.   She was in one position, on her side, as drug addicts sleep to NOT choke on their vomit. When he shook Jesse, Jane rolled over onto her back. So in essence Walt set her up to die if she threw up, which she did, and then didn't move her when he could.   Furthermore its funny to note that in that there was foreshadowing to the event. In a scene we see baby Holly get rolled on her side and propped up so she didn't...
The thing about Walt taking a bit from each person he killed is true and prevalent.   Walt also gets a Volvo, like Gus drove.   and to connect the Mike thing- Walt starts to drink his whiskey with ice after killing Mike.     I love this idea and how they did it. I just don't like the towel on the floor thing. Gus was thousands of miles away in a closed bathroom. How in the hell would Walt see/know that? All the other traits were seen with Walt's eyes
here's a list of actors and the things they took from the set after filming wrapped. feels... take note of what Bob Odenkirk says aka Saul. intradesting BRYAN CRANSTON (Walt): I have Heisenberg’s hat and sunglasses. That’s my prized possession. AARON PAUL (Jesse): I took Jesse Pinkman’s license plate from his first car: THE CAPN. … I have a Heisenberg hat. [Series creator] Vince Gilligan has promised me the burnt pink teddy bear from season 2. I really wanted...
 lol ya just googled his character after seeing the post about his development. makes me lol every time
 Eh. Ok I can see that. Kind of being the "orchestrator" of it having the cousins do the bidding. I liked the cousins kind of. but I felt like there was a little too much of a supernatural vibe to them. like they were ghosts or possessed or something   Hector "Tio" Salamanca
 lol what the hell? the main antagonist is a wheel chair-stricken, physically inept elderly man who only communicates through a bell? good choice there Vince lol.
for anyone that's interested. had this song in my head so looked it up. Its the song from the season finale   just a heads up, the official music video for this is effing weird as hell. lol. nothing to do with BB    
 f ck.. you're right. lol. I thought hastily because Todd was involved. It was some other group of goons. Walt gets involved with the Nazis when he needs help killing Mike's guys
Just thought of this...   Going back to the episodes where Walt and Jesse teamed up with the Nazis originally, to start the Vamanos Pest operation, they were originally thieves. Then they all made the deal not to steal anything else from there on out. They were to take orders from Walt and Jesse and to only take "their share."   Now the went ahead and said f-ck you to all of that and in the end: were thieves.   Nothing ground breaking just something I...