or Connect

Posts by chrstianrockboy

Yeah, i agree, i need the ferrule but none fit so i was forced to go without one. It had 6 months to dry. No obvious cracks, but i haven't been using it that much. Ive been getting more than enough yards out of my 4 wood (cranked one to 270 with roll the other day, wish that was average though lol). i may carry it a little bit in the spring when i get off the simulator and have some time to actually test it.
OK i re glued the head on,but now I'm leery of hitting it. A classmate told that after breaking the end of the shaft shaft two times the shaft might be compromised. Does that make any sense to you all or is it not a valid point?
Well, it happened again,I was on the driving range, hitting a teed up ball and the head went flying down the range. Based on the looks of it the shaft just pulled out of it. Was it just bad epoxy or could i just be catching the tee and rippping the heads off?
Interesting thought Patch,    My only thought about that is that very few golfers keep and maintain a handicap ( believe i heard somewhere that only 10% of golfers do) , which is why i thought to mention stable ford as well.           Since you can pickup up after bogey ( or whatever you set it at) it could speed up round times, their would be less frustration as you wouldn't have to sit there and write down a ten on those two blow-up holes.   Any thoughts on...
Recently i had a chance to play on a practice green featuring two 15 inch cups. Without doubt it was not as easy as i had thought, I went up and hit the ball without reading the line, or speed; and proceeded to miss it right and short.   However this article isn't about how my putting went with it, rather how my chipping went with it. Again i thought it would be easier with this large cup to make them in, and i was making more than usual but a thought dawned on me,...
I would like to get out and walk the course, but at the same time realize its going to take awhile to do so, so im looking for a good bag thats light enough to carry, but with the ability to be strapped on the back of a golf cart.   Was looking at the titleist carry bag, anyone have one and mind sharing their thoughts?
This question is similar to one i have at the moment. Will a TP loft sleeve fit in the non TP driver? Im looking at shaft and sleeve combos on amazon, but they all seem to have the .335 sleeve for the TP version, where as the regular is a .350 for the shaft end. I just dont know if the .355/.350 is just for the shafts or for the sleeve housing as well.
Thnks TYE  Does the Covert 1.0 spin a lot or launch high? I was gaming my r1 last night and was hitting high launch moonballs with it.
Hey question for anyone who has hit the original covert tour and the regular covert 2.0. how much difference is there between them?   I figured the 2.0s being a year newer, might be close to technology.  I'm looking for a low spin driver, and I'm thinking I'm going to go with one of the covert series.
Hey related question, i do something similar to keegan Bradley's routine (without all the footwork). I lay the club behind the ball, with the leading edge pointing at my target. Sometimes the grass doesn't pop back up. I'm just wondering if this is indicating a line of play?