or Connect

Posts by chrstianrockboy

I can hit a rocketballz 6 iron. Which at 26.5 degrees,is probably closer to a 5 iron in loft.
Hey i was just wondering how you all use your warm up buckets. I was watching michael breed tonight he went through his bucket, he hit wedge, six iron  6 iron draws and fades, than driver than driver draws and fades.   Ive typically been hitting about 5 of each 60 50 9i 7i 3h driver   Ive never thought about hitting different shots with different clubs, and it got me thinking how do you all use your warm up buckets and why do u do this?   On other news i shot...
Ive only been golfing for a year and a half so, i don't have too many stories yet.  240 yard par 4 water right, bunkers left long, and short. My scramble partners are lodged up close to the green but not on. I take out driver doing at worst I'll just lose a ball. Hit a nice little fade, it curls around lands in the fringe between the 2 front bunkers, hops up on the green rolls towards the hole. Get up there and we have a 8 foot putt for eagle. I go first and miss it by 3...
SO my golf ball plugged the other day.         Hit an 8 iron, it was decently muddy out. Its just funny how you can see the dimples so perfectly, you can even see the second dimples since it was a bridgestone E6 lol. Just thought id post for everyone to look at and enjoy!
Sorry only saw the corporate buyers, and golf course buyers when i was looking on mobile. Thanks.
Hey I can't link the website to this thread yet as I'm on my mobile, but the website name is thegolfpac.com. Can't seem to find anyone selling them online. Has anyone seen something like this for in golf carts?
Has anyone on this thread hit a nike vrs covert 3 wood tour?  I just started researching it as i think it fits this gap good.  Does anyone know the face height of the tour model? I know its deeper faced, but dont want to take a chance on it as money is tight, so im trying to get as much info as i can on it, before i buy.
Hey looking at the tour model, i know its a bigger cc size than the standard model, 194 to 181 cc's.      Does anyone know the face height of the tour model and the standard model. Im looking for a deep face of around 38mm to 43mm's in height.
Has anyone hit one of the 16 degree versions off the deck yet. I'm looking to fill a gap and, and this club should fill that gap?
I looked at the mini driver, but I'm just anxious about how it performs off the deck. I can hit a 240 cc 2 wood off the deck, but I just don't know if the extra 20 cc would make a diffrence?