or Connect

Posts by Finley

Congrats Klutten!!
Dan, I found a set mp-62s for around $200. I absolutely love them. They are extremely close to the 64s.
High 70's to 85 is currently my zone. I'm hoping to shoot a 75 by the end of the year. Knowing my numbers on all shots has made a huge difference. I've practiced so much that I have every yardage in my game from 4 steps to 270 yards. I've created a chip shot that is the same motion with my 60, 56, 52, PW, 9i, and I know exactly how far each will go. I have 3 shots with all my scoring irons, full, arm level to the ground, and choke up level to the ground. I have pitch shot...
Congrats Tefunk!! That sounds like a pretty tough course you are playing. Chipping/pitching is what does it for me also. Your confidence level at that course should through the roof! Next up, 75! My best of the year is a 77. Handicap is currently 9. I need to put my last round in, 84, and see what that does to it. Walked 9 today, 39.
How's the golf going fellas? My last few rounds have been low 80's, handicap is currently at 10.2. I recently did a golf ball fitting with Bridgestone. Swing speed was averaging 111. They recommended the e5 or 330s. They gave me a few of each so I'll see how I perform with them. Tefunk have you taken your daughter out yet? Sounds fun! Enjoy it
Hello, I've been playing golf with this mindset and it has produced some pretty good rounds for me. Most recent round was an 80. While playing I have 18 holes to battle. 18 separate holes. I need full dedication on every shot, every hole, to post a good overall score. If I think about my total score I'm losing focus. I use an app to post my score on each hole. After I post it I start thinking about my next tee shot. After #1 is posted, it's gone from memory. I now have...
A few things I've noticed since recording my swing; My left foot comes off the ground a little. My last few times at the range I have made sure to keep that foot planted and it helps a ton with accuracy. My hands are just over the ball at impact instead of being just ahead the ball.    Today at the range I focused on compressing the ball. I used an overlap grip instead of the 10 finger, and I used a strong grip instead of neutral/weak. The range session went great. I was...
I've been having some problems uploading more video. Maybe I'll get it to work soon.