or Connect

Posts by Finley

How's the golf going fellas? My last few rounds have been low 80's, handicap is currently at 10.2. I recently did a golf ball fitting with Bridgestone. Swing speed was averaging 111. They recommended the e5 or 330s. They gave me a few of each so I'll see how I perform with them. Tefunk have you taken your daughter out yet? Sounds fun! Enjoy it
Hello, I've been playing golf with this mindset and it has produced some pretty good rounds for me. Most recent round was an 80. While playing I have 18 holes to battle. 18 separate holes. I need full dedication on every shot, every hole, to post a good overall score. If I think about my total score I'm losing focus. I use an app to post my score on each hole. After I post it I start thinking about my next tee shot. After #1 is posted, it's gone from memory. I now have...
A few things I've noticed since recording my swing; My left foot comes off the ground a little. My last few times at the range I have made sure to keep that foot planted and it helps a ton with accuracy. My hands are just over the ball at impact instead of being just ahead the ball.    Today at the range I focused on compressing the ball. I used an overlap grip instead of the 10 finger, and I used a strong grip instead of neutral/weak. The range session went great. I was...
I've been having some problems uploading more video. Maybe I'll get it to work soon.
Thanks Eric. I'll try to get some better video today or tomorrow. I've never had a lesson before, That's the main reason I wanted to post my swing. I've come a long way on my own but I feel like I'm in a plateau. My grip is neutral/weak. Almost all of my shots fade a little. If I need to turn it left I just strengthen my grip. My grip is also a ten finger grip at the moment. Pitch/chip shots I use overlap. I've used all 3 grips in the past 1.5 years and I like the feel of...
  I've been Playing Golf for:​ 1.5 years, before that 2-5 rounds a year.  My current handicap index or average score is: 10 My typical ball flight is: Fade The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: My miss is to the right of target. Occasional slice with the driver.  Below we have a 3-wood and 6 iron. I use the 3-wood off the Tee mostly. Sorry if the angle is a little weird. I will try to get a few better shots in a day or two.  Videos: 
Practice is the only way to get better. That and knowing the greens you are playing on. Here's a practice drill for ya. Start with #1. Do not move to #2 until #1 is complete #1. 25 in a row from 3 feet. #2. 20 in a row within a 3 foot circle from 20 feet #3. 20 in a row within a 3 foot circle from 40 feet #4. 25 in a row from 5 feet. That should keep you busy for a few hours.
Went out for 18 today. Decided to see if I could shoot par by doing a one man scramble. The course was pretty dead. Ended up with a 74. It was a lot of fun. I only used the second shot when needed. Got my driver straightened back out so that's good.