or Connect

Posts by WillR

Yes, and I will use it right now. Don`t reply, I won`t be back again -
What makes this even more suspicious is that one of the members of this forum has posted a bogus review of Mr McCrary`s new straight talking golf video. This person has even gone to the trouble of copying and pasting any negative reviews he could find on golfreviews.com. This in fact has done Mr McCrary a favor...
 It seems as though i cannot post on the other thread, but this one comes up as popular as ever. Either Mr Greening is telling lies or the owners plagiarised http://www.purestrike.com/.However, there is no harm in anybody assuming that 5 simple Keys is also the name of some other website too.After researching the world wide wonderful web, I have to point out that Mr Greening has not actually told a lie. He maybe has got the wrong end of the stick with 5 Simple keys.Maybe ,...
 What the heck are you talking about ?I have no product. Unless it`s my shower gel, tooth paste etc.I have never even had the time to watch these video`s you are all talking about.You are surely mistaken Sir to think I am what you are accusing me of.Please go back to 6th Grade and try again. Come back and post like an adult.
As Mr Greening & Mr Desmond have quite rightly replied to this forum in a manner of decency, this forum still declares indirectly they have a superior product to anyone else. It is quite clear what the agenda is here on this thread. It is nothing more than a sales promotion machine for the owner and co-owner of the sandtrap. Anyone who dares to mention anything other than their own 5 Simple Keys is immediately beaten down by the supporters of this site. The supporters...
 Firstly , thanks to a fellow forum member for pointing out the `quote` feature.As much as I would like to argue with your writings here, I cannot.As a new member, my perception does seem to indicate that this forum thread is a closed group. If you do not agree to their beliefs, you are hounded until you do, or you just don`t post anymore.This is why there are so many `single` posts on here. People are either worried about being hounded or they cannot be bothered to hurl...
 Mr. DFrom watching the short video and seeing your detailed explanation, you truly know what you are talking about. Smiles all around.
My happiness comes from trying a new course. If you don`t play a regular course all the time, you have no expectations.
Why Sir, would I want to have an agenda ? You said " And, we're back where we started on this thread. d2_doh.gif This is the crap that was bugging people from the beginning. New "different" members signing up just to post in this thread with what certainly seems like an agenda. Mr. McCrary's 2 or 3 posts above are the first and only posts I've ever seen on this site with this type of syntax.--------------------------------------------------------------------------And...
Well, here we go. Yes I just signed up to this forum. I`m a sports scientist, not a salesman as seems to be the case for new posters, according to some members on here. I just posted in the welcome section. Searching around I can see that this post is getting a lot of attention. I have heard of Dalton McCrary through a few friends & clients. Talking of being brain dead, there are many theories around, but this is what I...