or Connect

Posts by RichardGreening

Hi GolfingDad,   I've very happy to share.   I started playing Golf 15 years ago and Dalton's videos where the first thing I ever watched (or read) that actually got me off the sofa and made me look in the mirror at my golf swing. I had zero hand eye coordination skills and even to this day I am still a 'Golf by numbers' man rather than a 'feel player', but if I can do it anyone can, trust me! At the time  (like most) I had a picture in my head of my swing...
Hi All,   As some of you may have seen over the last few days there has been some discussion over two different types of instruction.   The owners of this website (also own Purestrike) challenged us to provide them with a Swing or some Methodology behind Straight Talking Golf as they are tired of people posting on here how good STG is.   Well guys, who are we to disappoint!   I look forward to seeing some healthy discussion :-)  
    As this was a good question I will leave you guys with a list of the chapters in the new Series:     The Game of the Golf Swings Agreeing on a Philosophy Club Check   The Grip The Grip Drill Posture The Posture Drill   Weight Transfer The Weight Transfer Drill The One Piece Takeaway The One Piece Takeaway Drill   The Club Release The Club Release Drill 'One and Roll' The 'One and...
This will be the last message I post on this forum.   Everyone has their own 'ideas' on the golf swing regardless of being a 28 handicapper or Tiger Woods, which is based on the things we see, read and hear. We all have our own journeys regardless of how good at the game we get, but the point is it's a game! and games are suppose to be fun!   If people enjoy discussing Golf, swapping stories, knowledge, etc..  if that's what you enjoy doing then great!   It...
Dear Erik,   It isn't my place to post here as that would be promotional as I do have an agenda and when Dalton posted here I didn't have enough knowledge about the inner workings of your site.   All I ask is for any of our members to be respectful of your site as I would expect the same.   I appreciate more than most how hard it is to build anything in this industry!   If you are happy for people to continue to discuss these products here as an...
Dear Birlyshirly,   I completely understand what you are saying and it is also very clear from just looking at the footers that this site is used to promote other DVD products either by the owners or by paying advertisers, so I can understand how this could be viewed as an attack.   This Thread was created over two years ago and we only started looking at resurrecting this project at the end of last year and as Dalton was retired I can assure you there was no...
Hi All,   My name is Richard Greening and I am the Managing Director of Straight Talking Golf, the posts on this forum where brought to my attention yesterday which was when Dalton made the decision to post here himself. We are currently a small team with a goal of bring Dalton's teaching to the digital age and have been working towards this goal for the last 9 Months. We launched the new version of "Straight Talking Golf" over The Masters weekend and are currently...