or Connect

Posts by jmsage

Was playing in a four ball match, we were down 1 going into the par 5 number 18.  I hit an alright drive, my ball comes to rest sort of embedded in the rough, tried to dig it out and barely get it down and it rolls like 100 yards.  So i'm 210 out I take out my 4 iron hit a perfect shot over the creek in front of the green and it ends up 7 feet away.  Unfortunately I missed the birdie putt to win the match and we lost one down. :(
Played nine holes shot 37 with 2 birdies and 3 3 putt bogeys.  Game is rapidly improving since moving to SoCal!  Hit 8/9 GIR got up and down on the one i wasn't on the GIR.
If you believe in buying a new 400+ dollar driver every single year is going to help you more than 400+ dollars worth of lessons.
How is the Pure grip in the rain??  Currently use golf pride 2g and they are awful rain grips. 
G25 is the easiest to hit 3 wood off the deck and the tee in my opinion.  High launching too. 
I switched over to the B330 S.  Feels great around the greens and less spin for me with the driver.   Played the Prov1x previously. 
Just curious how long is your course?  What kind of clubs are you hitting into par 4s? 
I'm obsessed with my G25 3 wood.  Thing is just so butter. 
Working at a busy course were used to about 4.5 hour rounds on weekends, but a 5 hour round at 7 AM is pretty dang awful.  Our early bird groups are typically finishing in 3-3.5 hours. 
If you had 3 OBS there is your answer.  If you know there is an OB in play off the tee pull out a 3 wood or something you can get out there straight.