or Connect

Posts by islandersfan1

Chip from around the green until one goes in.. Putt from about 20 feet.  Put the ball about 20 feet... Put the next one two feet closer and so on.. If a ball goes past the previous one, start over.  I also have one with put 20 length of your putter putts, about three feet or so..
I play because I find it fun and I think it's a great opportunity for scholarships/college. Other people play to get away and others to relax. Why do you play golf?
Prestory: I'm excited because I think I can do it today, I'm energetic and I'm playing a course I have played many times before. I shot a 103. A 103. 103 (in case you didint get that). I'll try again tomorrow. It's a new day. Thats why I love golf. You fan move on another day....
Well now you know how to play it next time...... But I went out and shot a 41 on 9.. Have a match tomorrow.. hope it can happen..
Favorites: Keegan, Phil and Justin Rose (Ernie and Mike Weir are just on the fringe) Dislikes: Rory, Vijay and  John Daly (I don't know what it is, he is just annoying)..
It's usually like that for me unless of course somehow, I'm having a good round.. I think it's because I get excited that I am actually doing well, so naturally the golf gods come out.. But usually the last hole I play (whether it be 9 or 18) is pretty good.. Like yesterday, up and down from a bunker to save par....
Shot a 40.  No birdies, doubled the first hole, so 4 over wasn't bad...18 putts, 2 birdies lipped out...4/9 GIR....  If I did 18 I think I could've broken 80...
Just did 9... 40...  I couldn't do 18, but everything was going well..  2 birdies lipped out..  So a pretty good round considering I doubled number 1.  I'm looking at practicing Tuesday with tournaments Wednesday and Thursday.  There both away, but on courses I know, so I'm hoping I can get a little lucky...
Just a bad round... 47 on 9. If I hit a good drive, my iron shot sucked... Didn't hit a single GIR. and 2/7 FIR.....
Obviously you know the team a lot better than any of us.. But, I am a freshman, and I'm number 3 on the Varsity team.. That is mostly due to the fact that we lost 6 seniors last year.. I shoot like you, about 85 on 18, so 42-44 on 9.  You're probably one of the average ones... But, keep improving your game.. Listen to your coach.. If there are 3 good people and a couple of average ones, who cares if you're 4th or 6th.. You're still playing..... And your score still...