or Connect

Posts by xsv345

Thank you both
Thank your for your reply. My question is how do I really go about steeping my shoulder plane? if you told me to clench my fist I would know how to do that but when I try to steepen my shoulder I'm not really sure how to perform that. Do you have a drill at all that helps with that. I don't really have anyone to stand in front of me to put the hand by my chest like the video.
It sees as if i'm starting to develop more of an over the top action towards the end?
  I've been Playing Golf for:​ 3 years 1 year consistently My current handicap index or average score is: mid 90's My typical ball flight is:Fade/Pull/Slice The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is:Fade/Slice/Pull   Hello, this is a video montage of my swing. Its from old to most recent swing ending with most recent within about 2-3 months time period. My adjustment were steepening my swing plane because it looked flat to ME, I am no expert...
so your saying i should open my feet up slightly.   And now that i look at that picture you posted, am I bring the cub to far back in my back swing?
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 3 years on off My current handicap index or average score is:100+ My typical ball flight is:Slice/topped ball The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is:Slice/top ball   Fist shot I topped the ball. Second shot was great contact but had a slice on it Third shot started great but couldn't get over a tree so not sure of path Fourth shot was almost perfect ball flight And last is the first shot I took but...
Flared?
I practice because I hate sucking on the course, which is all the time.
haha whenever i do a bad shot i notice its because i try to lift the ball up in the air
Coming from outside to in on downswing right?   I was trying to aim the direction the ball flew but yea it looks my feet are aiming way right, like my right foot is far back and my shoulders more left. Could that be causing that out to in swing path?