or Connect

Posts by Lookingfortruth

Firstly…I have time to do this because it’s raining and very windy outside so Sunday Medal has been cancelled…. Also I like to annoy the feeble of mind as they try everything to avoid the issue in question.   Instead of constantly trying to shoot the messenger… Try developing a cogent defence of the statement I made. That the Video. Golf Stereotypes which one are you…Represents to most a stereotypical image of Americans. Answer that!… It may be true it may be false.....
So -----You post a reply without blocking me from seeing it... While at the same time blocking a response... What an ego….   What a coward!   Time for some serious talking…….   Absurd!.. I’m absurd.. Do you hear yourself?….do you realise what you are saying?. I’m absurd.   First did you properly understand the quote? Or simple deduce that Absurdum means Absurd not comprehending the full and proper meaning.   an argument which seeks to demonstrate that a statement...
Reducto ad absurdium...Good bye America.
IACAS: Thanks for that. Won't argue as you have showen some statistical evedence. Always good in  a bebate.   RKIM: I think your answer in nearer to the truth than some might give you credit for...Makes me laugh.   Enjoy your golf.
F.Y.I.. SOL... You go on the interweb and you will see that in USA the E Merc start at 52,000+ US dollars. My car cost £35,000. At today’s rate according to the BBC that’s $53,760 ..You truly are a big mouthed Muppet. Check your facts before you run off again. Or maybe just get enough sense to give it up.  We have a saying in this part of the world...When you find yourself in a hole it's time to stop digging.
As usual can’t cope with the truth or see the point…It was not I who went on and on and on about spelling etc…It was you nice people. The "reason"... you could not put forward a constructive debate on the subject to hand.. You’re also the people who introduced the offensive trash...the act of a  Philistine I would add. Yet you still can’t or more likely won’t acknowledge where you fail. And fail you do...you have let your countrymen down big time with your crass and feeble...
I think your Clambake guy says it very succinctly. Can‘t improve on that….   F.Y.I.. According to Dr Bob Rotella. The average H/C for American males is 16.9 if I remember correctly.. Also F.Y.I. it was the same before the in introduction of all the new technology gear.   What does that tell you?   Enjoy your golf.
SOL    ""Everyone saw the joke, it was just bland and unamusing"" ....... It sure did sucker you my boy!.
Good evening Ernest. You missed very little to be fair....Nothing but an old man in Scotland with little better to do because it's raining outside other than sucker a large component of the Forum membership into a fallacious debate about American stereotypes…   The main thrust from the American side being. In addition to the pathetic attempts at insults. That the old curmudgeon can’t spell or punctuate properly.. Mind you neither could Einstein nor many other notable...
Can't cope with the issues so after the insults don't work.... Do it the all American way... Walk away.... Shut the guy down, run and keep running... Block his opinions freedom & democracy win again....Yes good way to finish guys gutless as we all new.   God Bless America.   One more question please:   You ever been on these American religious forums.. Jesus Christ!!!! now they truly are the crazies. That’s Crazy with a Z.   Bye you all and thanks to the two guys...