or Connect

Posts by GolfFanatic

Rules are there to make it fair.  This rule is a good way to decide the order of play. It works and should not be changed. So one guy like "you" doesn't always go last because he wants to. I believe going first is a slight disadvantage especially on par threes when were playing greenies. I like to know what I have to beat. If it really is a disadvantage then it serves to even out the match.  the guy who just won the hole has to go first and may give a slight advantage...
Holly is smoking hot. Don't care if they're fake or real. She's almost perfect but we know perfection is unattainable. I think she does a great job on golf channel except I get distracted watching her and not listening to their instruction.   hey Shorty from Australia....... now that avatar is fake
it's not a penalty for addressing the wrong ball or any other ball for that matter. The guys a jerk. it amazes me how many people do cheat though and the game is supposed to be about integrity. Stay on the high road.  You can't prove it and it will do no good to complain. the guys that know you will know you do not cheat.
To Ron the Savage,   Tiger's shoes are far from flashy.  Looks like one of the old guys in Florida wearing walking shoes - LOL
I hear all the talking heads saying that Europe eats together, hangs out together, drinks together, etc. and they create some good commaraderie. When they talk about Tiger it's like they have to pick Stricker cause he's the only one that wants to play with him and I also think he is pretty stand-offish. All I know is what I hear thru the media.   i agree with the captains comments.  If he was not played the media would have a conniption (sp) fit because it would hurt...
I hear a lot of talk on xm radio PGA Tour about the performance or lack thereof of the US Ryder Cup team.   My question is - Does anyone else think that Tiger and my perceived impression that he is not exactly a "TEAM" player is having a negative impact on our Ryder Cup Teams?  I mean you have to play him being so highly rated but could he be causing a rift in the locker room or in the team dynamic.  His record is mediocre at best in the event.  It seems that Steve...
I'm an accounting controller for a chemical company.....