or Connect

Posts by GangGreen

In order: 1) Get in better golf shape 2) Keep up with the lessons 2) Break 90 3) HI at or below 18 by season's end
 I'd go with the US Open for the same reason stated above.
I've found a putting mirror to be very helpful for indoor parctice over the winter. Very useful if you need to work on you're alignment.
 Nice summary, I always understood how to calculate my index, but was a little fuzzy on how to actually use it for competitive purposes. This is helpful.
I post all my scores as well, the good, the bad, and the ugly.
I'll probably spend a lot of time working on my putting in the basement again this year and getting back in shape. Started a yoga routine last winter and it really helped with the flexibility, this year I will probably add some strength training as well.
Just happened to me 2 days ago. Went to the range to work on stuff, started with my sand wedge and slowly worked my way up the bag. Hitting it really really well until I got to my 7i and then BAM it was likely I had never hit a club before. We're not talking just poor shots, I literally couldn't make decent contact with the ball and was thinning everthing to the right. It was a little distressing standing over the ball and feeling like I had no idea what I was doing...
Great read, really makes you appreciate how good these guys really are and how hard it is for them to make a living out of it.
I picked the game back up last summer after being away from it for 15 years. I purchased new clubs last year when I started playing again and, from my experience, the difference in technology over that time span was HUGE particularly with respect to forgiveness. Hard to say how its effected my distance, I hit the ball more or less the same distances now then I did back then but I think age has offset some of the benefits of today's clubs for me. Would have loved to have...
You're definetly a non-golfer if you don't have a ridiculous looking tan line where your socks are!!!