or Connect

Posts by Abu3baid

coolNot an issue!
Maybe I misunderstood him.. I apologize in advance to @Shorty if that is the case!I will reiterate just in case... I have no sympathy what so ever for him if this is drug/alcohol related :)I don't expect many others to either, but it could be different for others depending on their experiences!
Sorry for the interjection as you are in good hands if you listen to Mike, but you don't need 20 range buckets to change the way you take the club back.. All you need is a mirror and 10-15 minutes doom it correctly..The best piece of advice that I can give you is stick to changing one thing at a time, and what ever you do don't fool your self into believing that you are changing the picture doing full speed swings.. I probably lost a month or two of improvement early on...
I have to come out and say it.. I agree with @Shorty on this one! I'm not feeling bad for the guy one bit IF this is drugs/alcohol (alcohol part is from me) related! Just none what so ever... It could be anything else and I would wish him well though, until more comes out he seems like a good guy and even someone who is down to earth worth having a coffee with! I guess I'm waiting to hear more to form a better formed opinion of the guy, not sure any detailed info will...
I think more importantly we need to consider the fact that the somax guys love Arnie and use him as their model in most of their videos! ps. Somax guys are a crazy bunch, but Arnie does have a pleasing swing to look at!
I'm jelouse! This sounds awesome, I'm sure you guys will have fun!
Fair enough.. I am sorry, you are right it wasn't you who strongly defended the strength of field position, nor was it you who discussed the multiplier, and it wasn't fair for me to call you inconsistent. Please accept my apology, and I am not interested enough to want to have the last word or anything like that. (So please reply to this)!Cheers!Edit: notice as well that on the other thread I didn't argue for or against jack or tiger..it is possible the I agree with...
What ever the case may be.. I don't really care either way.. What I do care about is consistency and IMO you are not being consistent! You also have to forget about my posts in the other thread, it could be any poster that could easily say the same exact thing I am saying... We can't get caught up on the fact that I am switching positions from thread to thread (especially since we are talking about who is better than who in golf)For example, "the elusive" POY is elusive...
I have to admit my friend, I got a real chuckle from reading this post..I can some it up for you real nice, and I explain how point#3 for you just renders anything else you say including your conclusion null and void!If it wasn't for the fact that half the field Arnie wan plying in were club pros then he wouldn't have gotten any POY honors, not any vardons for that matter.. For Phil to get the majors he did is a testimony to how great he is!It might as well be 7>5 as they...
I am actually surprised that Erik started this thread! I pick Phil as Arnie played against club pros while Phil is playing against people that would mop the floor with anyone from the previous era! Come on guys you must of expected that right? It will be really hard to argue with what I mentioned actually, but hey it is all in good fun! ;)