or Connect

Posts by Abu3baid

I was just wondering, no big deal.. it's your stats  keep them in any way that helps you analyze and improve your game!
I noticed this with everyone, so I'm not picking on you, but just wanted to ask..Wouldn't it be easier if instead of counting the GIR as nGIR that we treat the nGiR separately?Obviously when you get a GIR it is an nGiR so I don't see a point in counting it again.. I only would want to know why happened with the shots that I didn't hit GIR on.. So, with that said I would say I hit:2 nGIR5 GIRGranted maybe there is another reason why everyone does this, but it just seems...
Sorry, I should have been more specific. They didn't have any electricity in the whole building, and what I heard while I was there was that the main electric line cable was cut.. I'm not sure if it was from construction orbit was an act of revenge!I was lucky that I convinced them to take my car in manually as they tried to convince me for almost 45 minutes that because the systems are down they can't receive any cars!
Was at the course yesterday and when I came back to my car an hour later the car wouldn't start! Only 1 y 4 m old with 14k kilos on it.. Took it in and te dealer had its electricity cut, and they told me they don't give loaners until after 73 hours of them not fixing problem. Only thing going for me is that I'll only have to cover half the cost of a new battary install and I live in the city where not having a car for a few days is not a big deal! Just hate not having...
Awesome! Good luck guys..! Maybe I'll give it a shot!
I got my feedback on the last video submitted.. I think it is a really good idea to send a video of actually doing the drill, because there is a possibility that you could be doing it wrong, or maybe there is just a better way to do it.   My priority piece has not changed.. Key# 4 - laying the shaft down between A4 to A5   What was noted about the practice is very interesting though.. I need to practice in a way that promotes the picture changing.. So, if I'm not...
 I got my feedback on the last video submitted.. I think it is a really good idea to send a video of actually doing the drill, because there is a possibility that you could be doing it wrong, or maybe there is just a better way to do it. My priority piece has not changed.. Key# 4 - laying the shaft down between A4 to A5 What was noted about the practice is very interesting though.. I need to practice in a way that promotes the picture changing.. So, if I'm not practicing...
 excellent.. Can you do a 1 or 2 minute video showing how you are practicing to get to that point?  It is possible that you will get very good insight on if you are doing it right or if there are other ways to practice that might be better.
I guess I just don't know enough about clubs, because I don't really see anything special about these in terms of "aesthetic" design.. I can't comment on their "functional" design, but I would love to hear more about how these are any different from other irons on the market.  Call me reluctant to buy into the hype!