or Connect

Posts by Maddog10

Wanted to re-visit my thread and post a new video. I've been working on my swing a lot this year and have been playing some good golf. I feel that my posture has improved from when I posted my original swing earlier in the year, but I would love to hear your comments. I apologize that the quality of the video is so poor in terms of providing a good view for instruction. I will try to get some videos later this week with a better DTL angle as well as a face-on, and I also...
Congrats! I did the same when I first broke 80. I expected to leak in with a 79 or 78, but just had one of those days where it came together and blew right through it like you did.
There's a guy I play with a lot at a local 9 hole course. I would say he's in his early 50's and a good single digit guy, probably a 3-4 handicap. He's got 9 aces in his career, which is incredible to me. Also, another cool stat he can claim is that on that 9 hole course, which consists of three Par 3's, three Par 4's, and three Par 5's, he has eagled every single hole.   There is a correlation between skill level and having several aces. There's not nearly as much of a...
1. Handicap: 1.1 2. Anti-handicap: 4.2 3. How long: This year 4. Improvements: Started the season around a 2.0, so I've dropped nearly a stroke and have been trending downward for several revisions.
 I see what you did there...
I don't get nervous about casual rounds because I play them all the time, usually with the same group of guys... However, I'm ALWAYS nervous on the first tee of a tournament. It's probably my favorite part of tournament play though, so if I ever stop getting nervous then I'll just stop playing in them I guess. It typically works to my advantage too because I focus even more than usual to overcome the nerves. I make a lot of first hole pars in tournaments.   There's...
Down to a 1.1.   Was going to dip into the zeros but bumped a good round out of my last 20 and replaced it with a not-so-good round.
Anyone that refers to it as "packing heat" should have their weapon and permit removed anyways...
I'm a CCW permit holder and I exercise my rights every day. I carry with me basically everywhere I go, aside from places that are illegal to carry such as bars. I elect not to carry on the course just because I don't like having anything on me while swinging, but I certainly don't have an issue with those that do. In fact, taking my gun with me in my bag probably wouldn't be a bad idea. I likely will continue to leave mine locked away in a box in my truck though while on...
Dropped another 2 tenths to get down to a 1.4... Been on a pretty steady trend this since May and hope to keep it going. Here's my H.I. history this summer.   4-1-14:    0.9 (This one was not real accurate. Didn't have 20 rounds submitted so it was heavily weighted by a couple low rounds.)   4-15-14:  2.0   5-1-14:    2.6   5-15-14:  1.7   6-1-14:    1.6   6-15-14:  1.4   My goal is to be scratch by the end of 2015. Just need to keep things trending downwards.