or Connect

Posts by rodanst6

Well then he should remember that he is their parent and responsible for teaching them the values he wants them to have growing up, not Phil Michelson or a story about him gambling on the internet.
I have been using mine for about 3 months and I really like it for what I bought it for.  My biggest challenge has been pinning down my club distances and this device has helped me zero in on that information.     Another thing I have used it for is to compare my driver performance with individual drivers on the course.  I have a few drivers (who doesn't?) that were all fitted on with a track-man/flight-scope and it has been eye-opening to see the actual performance of...
I use a rangefinder from time to time and I am not remotely concerned with exact yardages to pins, hazards, etc.  I am using it to get a "rough" distance to what i am looking at so I can select the club that will get me to that approximate location.  Yes the rangefinder is exact but I don't need that, if it were rounding to the nearest 10 yds it would work for me.  If I hit 10 shots with the same club (and most other golfers as well) no 2 would land in the same place or...
If you are just considering these two clubs, I would suggest the X Hot vs. the RFE.  The Xhot is a larger head, 460cc vs 440cc (unless you get the RFE 13.5 loft which is 460cc) is more forgiving and easier to hit for those of us with a higher handicap.