or Connect

Posts by Tee2Trees

This is easily repairable if you are good with your hands and not too consumed by the thought of imperceptible imperfections.  Get it in a bench vise and clamp onto the hosel (use paper towel or masking tape between the jaws) taking care to clamp perpendicular to the direction you need to bend it.  Now just grab onto the middle of the shaft and force it into the direction it needs to go in sharp movements.  You need to push past "straight" to get it to actually bend back...
Just want to credit the admins for arbitrating the rules fairly.  If I thought I could shirk the phrase and still be eligible by injustice I would do it.  But we all add the tag because we understand the the prizes are funded by advertising.
It's clearly time for you to store that old relic in the basement and upgrade to a more modern putter like the Ping Pal 2. 
I want outrageous speed with a Callaway XR driver!     Rory McIlroy -13 Justin Rose -13 Jordan Speith -13
Don't do it.  Golf is expensive and life is short.  Even though it's "fun" to shoot bogey golf with goodwill antiques, you are honing your skills with inferior tools and you will have more difficulty taking the next step when the time comes.  Save those Sneads for warm-ups at the driving range.
One design detail about the Zing2 I haven't seen elsewhere is the high-bounce sole.  This makes them extremely forgiving on the fat miss.  People say a wide sole helps with fat shots but they are wrong.  A wide sole merely helps with THIN shots because of the low CG.  The high-bounce angle of the Zing2 sole combined with the narrow center section pushes the dirt down before the face reaches the ball, helping retain distance on the chunked shot.  Callaway touts their...
I checked my eBay watch list after a couple of drinks and pulled the trigger on a set of Ping Zing 2 irons 4-SW listed in value condition for a price that you would expect to pay for an old beat-up set of these.  Proceeded to spend the week regretting doing that as I really could use the money a lot more than I need more golf clubs.  Well they came today and...OMG awesome!  Original G Loomis G382 graphite shafts with original Ping CORD grips in a condition that ranks...
Well I can't believe I'm explaining this, but you have to time your swing so you hit the ball in the center of the face while it is falling from the sky.  If you start too early you will hit the ball off the crown of the club which will damage it, and since we know there are probably less than a half-dozen of those pink bimatrix g30's around that have been made for Bubba, he probably didn't miss on too many attempts!  But please, try it with your own driver and report the...
You are correct in that everybody understands the dudeperfect enterprise is a bunch of regular gym rats who do dozens of takes to get one shot that looks good on video.  Same idea with all the the various college-level audition tapes.   But this is Bubba, easily one of the world's 5 most famous golfers, using his very limited signature pink driver in between rounds at a tournament.  Do you really think he was out there whiffing on 50 takes before he got that...
Amazing.  The little flop shot into someone's hand is a hell of a lot harder than he makes it look, and then of course the drive...one failed attempt at that by swinging early and he needs a new driver.