or Connect

Posts by KyleAnthony

I was B-Fit for Bridgestone B 330S golf balls.     1. Rickie Fowler -8 2. Matt Kuchar -7 3. Keegan Bradley -7
So to wrap things up. I played two rounds today. Dropped my handicap to 9.6 so I achieved my goal. Now close the thread
I'll be at the range all day today. Soooo yeah. Well Eric I know you don't like me and that's fine. I guess with all the good and that bad I've got from this site I can't say it was a waste of time. But I learned a lot and I'll take what I've learned and leave. Thank you for all those who have great advice and @mvmac for the lesson. I really appreciated everything Except the sarcasm and harsh criticism.
I don't see why it matters what the thread is called. It's been around for a bit and has enough posts where the title is irrelevant because people know what's here. Either day I see it bothers some people so I think I'll just limit myself to my swing thread and reviewing this thread for info
Hahahaha yeah I was doing great off the tee and swung to hard on a par 5 with red staked right side and pushed it just enough to go in the hazard. Still made bogey tho haha and same with the next except it was a pull. And the 3rd was water on my approach shot. But ya without those penalties it would be my first round in the 70's in years
played a round after work today with some buddies. shot my lowest score since i started playing again back in september. i shot a 39-43 82. i hit 8/14 fairways 9/18 greens and 33 putts. but 3 penalty shots. i had back to back birdies on 3 and 4 and another on 10. i was pretty excited except i missed 4 putts under 5 feet for birdies. i stayed calm and didn't get crazy trying to kill the ball and i made much better contact. i'll be at the range tomorrow for awhile. should...
Haha yes staying out would be best. Funny thing is. On champions #4 I aim for the creek because I either hit pushes or draws but on that hole it's always a perfect draw right in the crap. Good to know I can drop either side
That's awesome. I never knew you have a choice as far as canals. I hope to play that course a lot more so thank you for the info. And wow I'm going to have a heck of a time typing yeah and not ya lol. That's a huge habit of mine
Ya. I guess I'm not completely used to wind play. I'm afraid if I play the wind to much I'll end up way off haha.
I also did think that lateral hazards were dropped from the last point of entry. Is this not the case