or Connect

Posts by PJay81

thanks will try to shorten my backswing
Hey all,   I had one chance to film my swing at the range the other day and it ended up being a push and it truthfully wasn't my average swing at all but I'd like to post for some feedback :)   Usually I like to go for a low fade and can carry about 270-280 yards. I am currently working on my backswing from being way too past parallel and my spine angle during downswing. Also, I'm 6'2.     I've been Playing Golf for:​ started when I was young but after a huge break...
this thread says that the bending is just an illusion right?but, when i swing faster resulting in more "shaft bend" (whether its real or an illusion) i can tell its hitting the toe.
closer to this one rather than the first
hey guys,   i had a chance to watch some of my driver swings in slow-mo and noticed that the shaft was bending downward significantly during my downswing and near impact the clubhead was bending toe down.   i currently play a ust proforce v2 stiff   is this normal or am i swinging too fast for this shaft?
Hey guys,   I am around a 11 handicap player (with a far better long game than short excluding putting).  I carry my driver about 265 yards with a very slight fade. Also, I have no problems with slicing any club in my bag. I usually swing my driver with about 75% effort. My driver is a 9deg RBZ with a UST Proforce V2 Stiff.   However, when I try to swing a bit faster or a bit harder for more distance, i usually tend to push it. To counteract this, I try the same...