or Connect

Posts by Always an 80

Uh,oh.  Can feel it coming...another censure.   The ultimate answer for the weak minded antagonist with some pull.   (please don't say I must explain that last line as well for heaven's sake)  It is bad enough to debate you self absorbed, egotistical types as it is.  To explain my responses to your shallow minds is simply just to much for me to bare at times.  Get a student loan for God's sake and take some courses in logic and or philosophy. PLEASE.   Or stick to the...
Please list these folks.  I will be happy to inform them of the specific events if they are in fact interested in what caused me to make that one line remark.  I make one line...you make conspiracies and several lines.  Odd. I spoke with one very important member of this forum recently.  It seems that you are at a disadvantage due to  what you just stated.  Know someone well before you make accusations.  You never know who they might be friends with, Ernie.  Remember what...
You could have "gone" with a term.  Went is not quite the best grammar.  But then again, you said you were from Wisconsin so I will consider the source as well as any previous posts.   One does not have to be a genius to golf or have a command of their own language.  So just be the best golfer you can.  We are all supporting you in that effort.
You cannot call very loud from up there,Ernie.  But call what you'd like.  BTW, just trying to help, you've got something brown on your nose.
Guess it depends on who your friends are.  Look closer.
Or we could be an administrator and simply ban someone from a post when they expose weakness in our logic.
I said "dog NOT smarter than you".  Get it right or don't try to get it at all.  Typical convoluted attack.  Quoting incorrectly.  Another ex-wife tactic.  That is why she is single now.  War of wits with being outgunned ( I am not proud of that last remark, but I am not going to take it back.  I have my emotional failings as well ).  She always did think she was smarter.  Could not help herself.  And I could not get her to seek help.  Common human psychological disorder....
I have not seen much substance in your remarks either.  What was the first?...  Scientific ignorance?   You gave no precedent to that remark did you??  Please give your credentials, please. Mine are not expert.  Studied climatology and meteorology as an undergrad.  I golf with a retired meteorologist.  As said, I am no expert. You seem to think you have more weight to your arguments.  Or maybe the weight of others you have standing up in front of you as you posture with an...
Gunther, what heresy doth thou speaketh!!!  How dast thou speaketh with thou own mind!  Science and common sense I crieth!  Hangeth him!!!!  Burneth the warlock at the stake!!  No, thou shalt not burneth him....Global warming it should causeth.  Just chastise him with very luke warm words! Oh great.  Is Matt "one more guy"?   Science will never prevail I fear against the assaults of the "this one guy says" crowd.   Go to it Matt!!  Mankind cannot survive without your...
How very sure of yourself to think that only those who believe differently from yourself have their heads in the sand.  My goodness, how wonderful it must be to be as enlightened as yourself. Three "vast"s.  Thousands (so at least 2000).  That is almost 700 scientists per "vast".  Uh, no.  There is not this kind of support for the issue.  Too many real (not dependent on federal funding) scientists that won't buy into this as hard as you seem to have. By the way...thank...