or Connect

Posts by jsgolfer

I too liked the Plamer course at Reunioon the least, the other two courses are excellent. Probably liked the Watson a hair better but either one of those are top notch.
Working on a more neutral grip instead of my previous strong right hand grip. As well as trying to move away from the shallow inside out swing path to cure my shank and or severe hook issues.
Here's one I had never head of before, but happened in a junior tournament last week.   Two Competitors A & B are on the green.  B's marker is in the way and A asks him to move mark.  B says no and walks away, are you allowed to move the mark and then put it back?   The kid in the competition putted around the marker, I think i would've moved it.
Titleist 714 AP2 4-AW Irons
I'm with David, both Orange County are top botch. Play them every time I go to Orlando to visit parents.
I play the Mizuno MP-4's, I've been playing nothing but Mizuno Irons since 2001, starting with the MP-14's, going to the MP-30's and then back to the MP-14's and ultimately the new MP-4's.  I just love the way the irons look when addressing the ball and they have a feel when you hit them correctly, that I haven't found in other irons.
Played Hunters Creek and you were finitely spot on, although Orange County National has just bought them. Both Crooked Cat and Panther Lake were awesome. They were $39 after 2:30 and if your an Orange County resident it was 29 for my Dad. I would play those two courses again for sure. 78 Hunters Creek, 41-37 blue tees, 72.7, 127, 6856 81 Crooked Cat, 41-40, orange tees, 73.7, 137, 6927 78 Panther Lake, 41-37, orange tees, 73.2, 132, 6849 Played TPC Cancun today, great...
Hey Dave,You probably could talk me out of that course but my Dad likes the course, being a novice golfer he loves it.
I'm playing in Orlando next week.   Have a tee time for Hunter's Creek on Sunday and both Orange County National courses on Monday (Crooked Cat) and Tuesday (Panther).
Saturday A-Team Match at Springfield Golf & CC 38-40-78 (71, 70.6,128) 5 FIR 10 GIR 33 putts   Sunday 37-39-76 (71, 70.6,128) 5 FIR 7 GIR 30 Putts (Had two zero putts, holed out from 60 Yards for eagle on Par 4 8th hole and chipped in for birdie on Par 3 13th hole)