or Connect

Posts by Layton

Picked up a Callaway x hot pro 3 wood
Couldn't have said it better haha
If the league manager goes to LM tools they should be bale to remove the randoms
Yeah I think so, I was trying to find it too and can't.
Haha give em the boot I want in
I'll join in so ya only need 1 more now. Just need to make an account on ESPN real quick
Played 36 at Bethpage with the team yesterday. Our 7am round wasn't awful but we went back out around 1:30 on the blue and I was coming up 18 in the dark.....
I voted yes, but I don't think this needs to be put in place for the NHL. I watch a ton of hockey. Seriously, I love it. For the professionals, it's unnecessary.    That being said, I think it is a great idea for the other levels of the game (I'd say high school and down). Young players that are not nearly as experienced or talented at controlling themselves on the ice could definitely benefit from it.
Couldn't have said it better myself @Ernest Jones   When I take the time to do this I end up with a tap in regularly if I don't hole it out. I've actually holed out at least one time each round the last 4 times I've played. 
Maybe 30 seconds at the most every couple of holes while the other people in the group are looking over their shots anyway doesn't sound unreasonably selfish to me. That's almost along the same lines as saying that looking at a putt from both sides of the hole is selfish and slows the game down considerably as well.