or Connect

Posts by Paiste

Sorry guys. I'm ridiculously busy being a Mechanical Engineer so I don't have a lot of time on my hands and when I do write the review, I want it to be a detailed one. I will get to it as soon as I can. Cheers.
Hey OldTom. Thanks for the reply. I'm enjoying them and I'm definitely going to stick with them. I'm getting on great and my hcp is still an 11 but it's my putting that's needs the most improvement, not my ball striking. I haven't been able to go to the range or play any golf for the last week and due to a serious stomach virus that knocked the s**t out of me but I've got most of my strength and energy back and am heading to the range tomorrow to keep practicing. Cheers.
I play them to PW plus I use different gap, sand and lob wedges. Is that what you are asking?
Wow. You're a complete F***ing tool buddy. I work part time at a local driving range on the weekends so that I have access to hitting free balls whenever I please (Mechanical Engineer by day). There's an old "know-it-all" who's there every morning and that's exactly how it went down. I started to hit nice shots with the 68's and he decided to ignore me after that. His name is Moe in case you were interested. I'm not trying to prove or cultivate anything a**hole. I could...
Definitely has to be when my group finds ourselves in the unlucky situation where we are following a group of seniors (late 70's, early 80's, no offense to any seniors on the board as this doesn't to pertain to all of you) who are extremely slow, do NOT let us play through and when one person is looking for their ball in the trees, the whole group decides that they have to join him in his search instead of playing ready golf. That kills me every time and I end up losing my...
Cheers Anjew. The MP 68's are pure class. They are amazing to hit and use on the course plus they are beautiful to look at. I always get the same comments from the "old golfers" at the range, "Why would you waste your money on these when the pro's don't even use them anymore." Then they'll proceed to take my 7 iron out of my bag and try to hit a ball only to shank it or hit it very thin. After they embarrass themselves they'll say, "See, I told you, these irons are...
Sure. I wasn't aware that I was able to do so but if it would help other members on decision making when purchasing clubs then I will. Is there a guideline that needs to be followed when writing a review?
Blades are definitely NOT for everyone but like I've said before, I hit them just as good or even better than my previous GI and players irons. I enjoy them thoroughly and they make golf more enjoyable for me as well. It's all a matter of preference and so far I've played 2 rounds and am going to play my 3rd round today with them and I'm averaging a lower score by 2 shots. I know that there will be poor rounds in the future but that's attributed to my swing, not the clubs.
Try 3ballsgolf.com. There are actually a couple sets of MP 68's, MP 32's, MP 59's and MP 69's in there inventory right now as we speak. That's where I got mine and I ended up winning the bid at $170.00!!!! That's a killer deal for used, great condition MP 68's. Check it...
I just got myself a set of MP 68's and my handicap is 11. I absolutely love them. There will be some guys on here that will try to steer you away from blades but it is ultimately your choice. I was a little nervous when making the purchase but I can hit them just as good or even better than my previous GI irons. Mishits are punished but not as severely as you think. They stay straight but at a loss of distance of course. When hit pure, there isn't a better feeling in...