or Connect

Posts by ppantera

Can shaft lengths be cut down approx 1/2"-3/4" and regripped without altering the playing characteristics of the clubs? I purchased a set of Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons on craigslist and the shafts are a little longer than my older TM irons. Thanks, Phil
What are some thoughts of the X Hot driver with the Aldila Trinity Shaft Stiff vs the standard Velocity shaft?
I want to see a heavy discount on the X Hot driver. I've been holding out for a great price on the X Hot and don't know how much longer I can wait.
Just traded TM RBZ Tour Spoon for a Callaway X Hot 3 Stiff shaft and it is an amazing club. In my opinion it is much more forgiving than the TM RBZ spoon and I can hit it as far my driver, only straighter.
Any thoughts on if I should take my R5 out of the bag. Just started playing again after a few years off (shoulder surgery). Presently a high handicapper but should improve fairly quick with more time at the range. I am struggling to find fairways with the driver. Bought an RBZ Tour Spoon and bombing it consistently straight on the range. Thinking about ditching the R5 and using the strong 3 as my driver. Scores should improve quickly if I'm not in trouble after my...