or Connect

Posts by swingn

If Gigagolf made a deal with every tour player around the world to pay more than their existing contracts by 10% and plastered the golf channel and espn with high dollar commercials then all of a sudden they'd be a great club to all those ragging on them now. The new Taylormade and Callaway iron commercials are an example of using high tech graphics to try and make a club look like it is something it's not. Who cares if you can hit irons longer? I just change club choice...
people are brainwashed that if they buy $400 OEM drivers and $1200 set of OEM irons that the Pros play with it will somehow make thier game better. The reason OEM's cost that much is to pay for the multi million dollar advertising budgets and the multi million dollars of endorsements.   As Gigagolf states on their website all the big OEM's follow the Pros around to every tournament with custom club makers and thier club making super-vans customizing the clubs to exact...
I wonder if Taylormade or Callaway will replace your $400 driver when it breaks after 2 years.    I've played Gigagolf irons since 2010 with great results. I played Taylormade irons prior and play the Gigagolf C9Ti irons better than I ever played the taylormade. I've never had one fail. I liked them so much I recently purchased a second set (2014) to have at my work location in a different city.   They may be considered clones but after I spent less than $300 on a full...
Long story short Giga Golf makes nice semi-custom clubs at a great price. No doubt the name is lame and it's almost embarrassing to tell people the name of the brand club in your bag. But in reality nobody really cares whats in my bag and nobody really ever asks or looks that close and I've only told one person, my playing partner, who doesn't care. People are too into their own stuff to care about mine or yours.   One person one time who I got paired up with in a...
Thanks for your videos and review. You showed me what I wanted to know about this bag.  I own an older Bennington LQ9 and I really like it for a stand bag and the way the clubs stay separated and protected but my head covers on my driver and woods hid my most used irons when placed on my Sun Mountain cart so I started looking at the new Quiet Organizer 12's.   There is very little information on the internet about the Quiet Organizer 12, not even on Benningtons web site....