or Connect

Posts by atxpkrgolf

This happened last week and I was going to make a thread but I didnt want to be too mean.  We are playing a threesome and there is a single that comes up behind us so we obv let him play thru. He hits his shot left into the shit (very tough links course with trouble everywhere called Old American Golf Club)  Anyway we had already hit our shots so we scatter to them. I don't know about you but if someone lets me play thru I go as fast as possible but this clown drives his...
  Had dinner with a 25 yr veteran of the PGA last night and he said that the Stableford is the best way to have an accurate handicap but getting the USGA to change things is like getting a woman to admit they were wrong/change
So funny this was the last post because I was gonna say to not make any further immediate goals and to keep this one til u do it 5 times. A lot of people reach a goal and immediately try to make another one and while it can be beneficial it can also be detrimental If they cannot be attained. I broke par and my immediate though process was to break 70 which took me forever and I was so frustrated for sooooo long. I thought how hard can it be to shoot 3 shots better. Just...
I just dropped the 2 iron 2 weeks ago and love this hybrid so much. That I'm about to drop the 3 iron for a hybrid as well. My stinger used to be my go to shot but it just became less reliable over time
 Congrats man, I remember that feeling well!  4 birdies is salty!
Same here, made a dbl eagle but never an ace... Kinda annoying but least I don't have to participate in dumbest tradition ever (buying others drinks)
I don't think I've ever hit all fairways
Ding ding, we have a winner. Just avoid big numbers. Don't try low % shots and aim for middle of green no matter where the pin is
U guys are really cool. 86% disagreed with my idea but everyone was very civil and not callin me a douche (my sensitive side thanks u). What I wish I would've said its more about time then it is handicap which it 100% is. I'd rather play a 4 hour round with someone who shoots 120 than a 5 hr round with someone who shoots 60. No excuse for slow play. To further the fact that I might be an idiot, I voted that I don't support PGAs tee it fwd program but only because. I...
   FWIW played today as single and played with the nicest couple in the world. The lady had just picked up golf but the husband had obv taught her the ropes. He was prolly a 20 and her 30 but they played at a good speed and were so nice.  I should've stated that time and etiquette > skill level.