or Connect

Posts by taxgolf

Always listen to good advice. Bought a compressor   Other question, should I use it to get the old grips off, or use a knife. I heard that using a compressor might blow up the grips and could possibly harm you. I always used a special knife.
Uhm, no it does not. I think you should get your info straight. Ah well. 
 I do not know the exact page in the LSW book, but is was written somewhere. It totally opened my eyes and I am using it time after time. But there are a lot of stuburn golfers out there...
I started reading Lowest Score Wins for the 2nd time. The beauty of the book is that if you read the info over/again, it makes so much sense.   Today I entered a discussion about practise in relation to lowering your score . I'll give the short version.  I said focus should be on practising with the driver/iron . Other guy said, focus should be on putting. Might be a false argument, but I asked him if he had the chance of playing against a pro, what would he choose: a...
Might be a stupid question. I bought de pure grips, but without the gun. I was planning to punt them the conventional way. Avoid of using double sided tape? Better not use the conventional method? 
I find it very educatiional to see Wagner take the same routine every time he has to hit. Practise swing, breathe all out to relax and fire away! Take note to myself!
I hope anyone has a tip out there. A tip for a road trip.   Not to pour my soul out. I love the game of golf. I really would like to play some USA courses. A dream. I watch the tournaments, see the courses. And I get the feeling: I want to play in the USA.   But where do I go? So many courses, maybe hidden gem's. Tips? Where to go? The choices are absolutely countless. Florida might be the easiest pick. Relatively close to Holland by plane. But where in Florida. Oher...
Well, let me give an example of a hole I played last saturday. A par 5 with a lot of water in front of the green. I hit a decent drive, but my second shot came a bit right in wet and a bit thick rough. I had a fairly clear shot to the green, but to get to the pin, I had to fade it a bit. The shot was around 175 yards, roughly 160 yards to carry the water and wind coming in. The front part of the water would be around 125 yards.    The thought never went through my mind...
Iacas. I am well aware of my playing hcp. I come to terms with the fact that playing a round of golf, I will most likely hit a ball or 2/3 that are s@#$t. Golf is a diffecult game. I have 2 (probably more, but these two are killing me so to speak) issues. 1. I do not step away when I am not feeling comfortable at address. Still hit the ball and, no surprise there, the result is awfull. Such a simple thing of stepping away and I can not get it in my system. 2. I have...
First of all, I think mr. E. Jones has the coolest Avatar of all.   Secondly, I have no clue if RM is overrated. I just wonder how long is back will hold with such a powerfull swing. Sometimes I feel he puts a lot of strain on his back. Time will tell.