or Connect

Posts by PCaddy

Welcome, looking forward to chatting with you!
Hi there! Welcome to the site 
I write left handed and play golf left handed. I do tend to do a number of things right handed though. I throw with my right arm, kick with my right foot, and play racquet sports right handed. 
Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment, hopefully I get there someday.
 That hover cart is really cool!
I just have a collection of balls from courses I've played. I now wish I kept my first par, birdie, and eagle ball though, I didn't even think to keep the ball when they happened.
 I suppose Batman would carry his clubs in his utility belt, but I would still need a spot for my clubs though. Maybe the optimus prime suggestion is more feasible then since there should be lots of room on that cart.
I was watching The Avengers last night and there was a brief part of a scene which showed a golf course in it. It made me think about which super hero I'd most like to golf with. I finally decided on Batman because the bat cart would be really cool to ride in. I googled it and it looks like someone has made one already, I don't see any place for bags though. So which super hero would you most like to golf with?  
I'm sure a lot of you will be out on the course this weekend since it is a long weekend for many. I created a leaderboard app last year called The Leaderboard. The app is free to download but normally costs 99 cents to create an event. If anyone is interested in trying it out for free, I'm giving away a bunch of demo codes here. Just go to the link and use the secret code sandtrap. I'm looking to overhaul it over the winter so any feedback would be appreciated, for...
I've always hit my irons well and I hit the ball fairly long so I go with a driver, 3 hybrid, then standard irons 3, 4, 5, etc. I've been struggling with the hybrid though so I only use it on rare occasion, usually opting for my 3 iron instead.