or Connect

Posts by Hammer 4

So...the nay Sayers in that stupid mag where they said Rickie Fowler was over rated...Humble pie is what those guys got...   Big Congratz to Rickie for the Win..I'm sure many more will come his way.. 
I have the TM RBZ Stage 2 hybrids..a 19* and a 22*, I ditched my 3 and 4 irons, and my old 3 wood. I find the TM stage 2 hybrids are the easiest to hit, and hit a bunch of hybrids. I found mine at Global Golf..got a good deal on both. 
I actually did my 5 mins at the range tonight..I got the strangest looks from some people, I was doing the same thing, Slowly, over, and over again...
Me and my Son, play Ready golf. Alone, we can play 9 in about 1:15, with idiots in front of us, it usually goes to a bout 2 hrs +. At the local 18 hole course, a round will take up to 5 hrs, due to the amount of players on the course, and the fact that some of them can't hit a golf ball more than a 100 yards.
Good Grief...........
  Good point. Seems like the CA. government is trying to put the over use of water blame on the average Joe, i.e. lawns that get watered to much, swimming pools, ect. At least that's what I get from reading all the, We need to cut back on water articles.
Ya know, threads like this one, is all about Speculation, and nothing more, with regards as to Why they are divorcing..and frankly, it's no one biz, but theirs. Anytime this happens to folks, a divorce that is, it's a shame, but it happens, I know first hand cuz my parents did when I was about 9...it's part of life, move on.
Yes, we have a serious drought problem. The gubnor, is trying to pass a law where home owners, can only water once a week. As it is now, we are limited to 3 days per week, but only on certain days, depending on your address. And there is an incentive to tear up your lawn and replace it with drought resistant stuff. Also we are not allowed to rinse down driveways, or any hard scape. You need to have a nossel on your hose, washing your car, or watering your lawn,...
  Absolutely...
You could be doing what I was, and that is, coming to far inside on the back swing, so you reroute and wind up swinging more to the outside, or you  come over the top. I want to see that my shaft, when it's parallel to the ground, is pointing at my target, and parallel to my hips, ect..before I would have the butt of the shaft pointing WAY right (righty) and was causing me fits. Also, This happened when I get to steep, I have to feel like I'm laying off..alot..Hope that...