or Connect

Posts by Hammer 4

Levi jeans is a good example of what wally world can do to a manufacture. As for Dick's, I think some of their troubles stem from poor management, to eager to please stock holders/and or make to much $$$  to fast. Customer service should be your #1 priority, without people you have Nada., 
 This ^^^^^^^, plinking vs home defense, or hunting may warrant different revolvers, especially caliber. 
Well, things here and around Los Angeles are not like most places in the USA. Maybe sales are down a tad at some courses, but the Muni's are Packed, even some driving ranges have waiting times. maybe it's because our area is so over crowded, who knows.   When I was playing 4 to 5 times a week from 1994 until 2003, the above conditions for the most part didn't exist, sure some public tracks had crowds, but nothing like today.    Hopefully, someone can somehow find a way...
I never root Against anyone...
  Could be that besides your swing speed, the X100's gave a better dispersion rate. Fairways and greens, hope you have a good day tomorrow.
  Whatever works best for you is good. It would be almost impossible for someone on the interwebs to say whether those clubs are good or bad for you. hope they work out well for ya. Anyways, welcome to TST. If you have been reading/lurking for a year, I don't have to tell you all the great info. that you can get here. 
 Kinda funny, when a big retailer like Dick's can't make their golf section work. My local pro shop has been in biz for about 25 yrs and going strong. Then again, they have Great customer service, and pretty good prices, and a pro fitting is included with the price of a set of irons, a driver or fairways woods/hybrids. They also have a Free try before you buy any club, demoing a club on the course or range helps to sell clubs imho. All of this is what you need to do to...

Geez he must got clobbered good. I got hit just above my right eye once, only left a slight rash, but it almost knocked me down.  FORE..... 
I also play a 54 and 60 degree wedges. My 54 goes 100, and my 60 usually goes about 85 or so. I would suggest that maybe you should look at your swing with the 60. A 30 yd gap is rather big imho. Could be possible your flipping with the 60..?