or Connect

Posts by Hammer 4

Nice...now..... time to tidy up that desk..... 
  Very true. Hitting the sweet spot on the club face, and syncing up your body with your swing, will produce some good distance. Also, you may try to swing a tad slower, and focus on making good contact with all of your clubs. Example, there's a instructor at the range I go to, he is about 5'6" tall, and weighs about 140 soaking wet, his swing looks slow, yet he crushes all of his clubs, his driver hits the 255 yd net about 20 to 30' high, so the carry is much more. Stick...
  I'm just the opposite. Stiff shafts in my irons DGS300, and reg flex in my 3h, 3 wood, and driver.
Wonder if he reads that before every shot..? And if he does, I wonder how long it takes him to play 18..?  Not to mention that's a boat load of stuff to think about before making a shot...
  Sorry, not this time around...Doc has me on meds that make me feel LOUSY most of the time..Have to take em for another 2 months...YUK! Hope you guys have a great time though.
  You realize rorsz is a Gal....right..?  
I don't know if this will help, or not. What I did was make sure my wrist was flat as soon as the club was parallel to the ground, I can't tell you how many times I did this in front of the mirror..lol Then after doing that for a zillion times, I would check to see that my wrist was flat or slightly bowed at the top of my back swing, then I would check it again 1/2 way down, and again at impact, via a SLOW swing, until I got the feeling of how my wrist should...
  Good for him...I could never do that..lol
  For me, the same occurred because I was standing to close to the ball, i.e. and to upright. Mike had me move back further, and bent over at the waist so my chin would clear my shoulders, and so I would swing in to out, it worked. Just had to make sure my hands did not get outside my club on the take away. I hit 1/2, and 3/4 shots with my wedges all the time now, very seldom do I thin one, I will hit one off the toe, every so often, but when I do that, I know what I did...
   WTG dude...I'm sure you'll do even better as time goes on. Congratz on the lower scores..