or Connect

Posts by Hammer 4

Made a boo boo, that should be a Titleist 910, not a 913....
  Agreed, But...I have a Titleist 913 3 wood that is adjustable. When I was having trouble hitting it solid, I had the loft up to 17*, and now that I can hit it most times fairly good, I might readjust down to 15 degrees, so I think that helps some. I did however give up my Callaway Razor fit, for a 10.5 degree G10 Ping non adjustable driver, which I really like. FWIW, I'm not a long ball hitter though, drives are about 240-250 carry. So, is a newer adjustable driver, or...
 I saw that show...One of the best playing lessons on the GC.
A big 30 for me...meh...
I've had 2 of "those" guys try to give me advice.    1..was a older guy with a wife beater shirt, and Filthy jeans on. He proceeded to tell me my grip was all wrong, and waas the cause of my pulled shots from my 54* wedge...The grip had nada to do with it, t'was my swing path.   2...A regular who visits the range, and from what I can tell, he's about 30 yrs younger than me, and although he can hit the ball a good distance, he's very streaky, and if you saw his swing,...
Something that helped, and is still helping me keeping my noggin steady is, to look at the ball with my left eye more so than with both eyes (rhp) and to be sure to see the ball being hit with my left eye, that way my tendency to look up is reduced also. BTW, I'm left eye dominate. A steady head has been a thorn in my side for awhile now, but it's getting much better...
  IIRC my old CM 735 PW was 47 degrees, so why would you buy a 48 degree wedge..? Specs for the CM 735's       http://www.titleist.com/golf-clubs/irons/2006-forged-735cm.aspx
   O.K...maybe not that uncommon was the wrong choice of words...Is it safe to say, there are more out there than we may think there is..?   
Long hitters aren't that uncommon. There's more than a few guys at the range I go to that average over 300 yds. The difference between them and the PGA pro's is...the pro's are way more accurate...
Paul Newman to Robert Redford...Who are those guys..?   Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid.