or Connect

Posts by Hammer 4

I think maybe we can also say, that by flaring your feet helps prevent pain to a certain degree. I have probably complained about my bad back on here more than others (sorry guys) so I do whatever I can within reason to not only make a good golf swing, but also to prevent, or at least try to minimize any pain. Just fyi, I have a curved, and twisted spine, and have arthritis in my lower back, so from the get go, I flare my feet about 25 degrees, even for short pitch...
I'm another that likes Terry. To me, he comes across acting far more natural, i.e. not reading or following a script, like Rich L..ect.   But then again, I like Monty too... 
Great looking wedges.....I'm so jealous..
So, I have new decade grips on all my wedges, irons, and 3 wood, due my hands sweating during summer. But, in the last few months, my thumb, index and ring fingers are kinda beat up, in that they hurt, like a paper cut does. Reason for my post is, anyone else experience this..? I'm about ready to get some velvet tour grips,but, throwing away all the $$$ I spent 4 months ago on mine, keeps me using band aids...
Surprised to not see Led Zep in here....
Stones, Alice in Chains, Yardbirds, Beatles, Pink Floyd, just to name a few.....
Back in 95, my boss got me started. Davis Love III was by far the player I tried to copy, so to speak.
I'ma gonna give em a shot when they come out...
As the world turns.....