or Connect

Posts by SCJosh

With back to back double boggies on the front nine, and a triple bogey, bogey to start the back nine. 4 birdies 8 pars today pretty good day of golf. In the past two weeks I've shot a 77, 92, 76. My games really came along since I started playing last month.
I shot a 44 on 9 today wind was blowing in on on almost every hole. Drove like crap today hit 3 out of 7 fairways. Actually had one of the best holes of my life today hit drive aoubt 100 yards down the left side right behind a tree pulled out a ben hogan apex II 1 iron hit a beautiful stinger right into a tree back onto the first fairway lol then hit another beautiful 1 iron into chipping distance hit a decent chip then two putted for bogey on a par 5 lol I had a chip on 2...
So this guy on craigslist is selling ping eye 2 blacks for 30$ thing is he only has 3,4,5,8,9,pw is it worth the buy another guy is selling 2,3,4,5,6,8,9 for 80$
 I'm not quite sure if this is a compliment or not lol but yeah i'm kinda athletic. Oh and for those wanting video of hitting the ball heres me hitting a 1 iron 
Played 9 holes today really worked on taking a divot and shot a 44 hit quite a few fat shots..
Are you saying its something I shouldn't try to correct?
I don't have any swings hitting a ball other than a drive 
Something I've never noticed or paid any attention to until today is that I don't take a divot very often. Don't get me wrong I hit iron shots really solidly when I say solidly yesterday according to this older gentleman i was playing with I was 155 out with water on the back side of the green on a par 4  475 I decide to hit a SW which I took no divot with and carried the green and ended up in the water. Anyways the front nine I shot a 54. The back nine the guy I was...
Thought i'd add one more video.. 
  I've been Playing Golf for:​ Since I was about 5 off and on My current handicap index or average score is: 26.8 My typical ball flight is: straight but sometimes off the tee i struggle with slices The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: I just wanna get better overall      Videos: