or Connect

Posts by Foursum Golf

I unfortunately didn't have the surgery so can't help there but did suffer from severe sciatic pain for about a year and a half. It was brutal. I was treated with meds until I got it under control. I gradually pulled off the meds and can function well without anything now. But still not 100%.   If your pain is anywhere close to as bad as mine was... surgery is a smart decision. A couple of months away from golf is better than the agony.   Best of luck! 
 We are in a similar situation in Atlantic Canada. The snow is melting quickly, but it will be at least 3 weeks until we're golfing in the cities. A couple of courses are open about 2 and a half hours away. Not sure I'll make the drive though.
 It will be mid-end of May at best. Courses in Nova Scotia usually open in March-April, so definitely behind schedule.
 What course is this?
Took this picture in Moncton, NB last week. I live about two hours away from here in Halifax where it's bad too. Too much snow!!  
I am having a good winter segment. Wish I had been playing Draft Kings for money too!
 You can have it all!
Our snowbanks are still 6 feet tall. 
I always find the WGC events challenging too. Smaller fields... all big names.
 That looks perfect. Booking my ticket now!