or Connect

Posts by Foursum Golf

Haha, her face is pretty too.. @mvmac.     
 Definitely! I also found it tough to walk the golf course for a week and not take a single swing, haha. 
 Great shots.
 No idea! I thought they all had caddies. They should have. 
 He worked it both left and right depending on the situation. What impressed me most was how he would draw or fade iron shots into greens.. and spin them towards the hole. It wasn't a ton of movement, but it was noticeable. He is a very good putter. He is incredible from 6 feet and in. I think he might have missed one all week. He made a few 20+ footers as well. Made it look easy!
 No problem at all! He hasn't asked me to caddie any more. He has a full time guy he regularly travels with. He had an family event and had to miss that week though. No complaints here!  Absolutely. Those guys are GOOD.  Love it!  I was secretly hoping he would! I am batting 1.000 after all.   I don't think there are official contractual agreements but can't say for sure. I told him that I was going to write about my experiences and he was cool with it. He was a great...
My guy won!   It was such an awesome experience. I wrote a long blog post about my experience that I'd love to share. There are a lot of pictures and videos embedded though, so it would be hard to copy and paste.    If it's ok with the mods, I will include a link: http://foursum.com/otd/caddie-experience-web-com-tour/   If you guys ever have the opportunity to caddie for a pro golfer.. do it!      
Thanks, @David in FL, and everybody for commenting. This story really touched us at Foursum. Many of us are young and know how tough it can be going through school (especially as golfers). We wanted to do something big for Spencer. The attention the story has received has really surprised us.
15 days left!
     Awesome. Thanks guys!