or Connect

Posts by SteveBamford

I'd have thought that FedEx would have something to say about it. 4 weeks intense coverage becomes...........a few days. Not sure the Marketing Director would like the idea.
Any view on why they are so bad?  It looked to me that the Orlando part of Florida had received quite a lot of rain from the turn of the year.
T21 +2
How can a guy who has won the US Open, PGA Championship and Open Championship by the age of 25 be overrated? He has weaknesses, but so do all professional sports people.  It's going to be fascinating this week to see if he can cope with the really high winds and fast opening 36 hole conditions at PGA National this week.
Love these behind the scenes views. Thanks JetFan.  Although he ultimately couldn't convert (again) Sergio impressed last week in his first US start of 2015.
How does Kikuyu differ from say Perennial Rye or Bermuda when it comes to the fairways and rough?
Q. Did you this about going for it at all? J.B. HOLMES: I thought about it, but it was on a, if it would have been five yards shorter or three or four yards longer, it was really on a down slope to the hole and it was just a lie that my tendency is to hit it a little bit further and hit a draw and long and left is dead. If you hit something over the green there, it's not really an easy up-and-down. It's not really the best access to the pin. The best lay up is to lay up...
Robert Allenby. How could it not be?
Yes I concur, I'd like to see Tiger get a solid tournament under his belt.  Will be fascinating to see how he performs across the rest of the PGA Tour schedule.
The European team already looks impressive on paper; but there will be chinks in the armour.  G-Mac not playing well up till now and we can add Poulter, Westwood and Donald to that list.  Could be a case of them peaking for later in the season; that's if they all make the team.