or Connect

Posts by GreenIn2

You wish I would post a video so you can learn from me. Why is it so important for me to pay for someone to tell ME what I hit. I know what I hit. Par 72, gir the majority of the holes, 2 put minimum, you do the math and tell me what my handicap is. Your just mad I didn't like your advice due to the fact that EVEN A LOW HANDICAP PLAYER LIKE YOURSELF won't land 8 feet to the pin or closer the majority of the time. Maybe it's because of your logic is why you will ALWAYS...
I disagree, both long and short need to be practiced evenly. you might as well tell someone "don't practice your driver cause your short game is whats going to gets you closest to the hole". I've got a killer short game. One of the best out of the people I play with and meet along the way and fyi everyone I play with is 10 to 20 years into it which is about 9 to 19 years more then me. And as much as I boast the chances of landing that close are evenly matched. Especially...
haha so far two of of the three forums I checked out was started by you. Came in here to look for tips. I GIR"d the majority of the holes today with very little effort then blew it the **** up ending with nothing but triple and double bogies. Sooo knowing how lame that was here I am. Anyways tips tips tips.... I stopped reading, I realized that asking for tips wasn't going to cut it I just need to spend a little time at the greatest place around, MULLIGANS!! last time I...
got my driver down buds, if I hit the driving rang and keep a steady pace I'll hit 220 to 275 straight down the center if not then it slices 200 out or straight 150. it's just so hard to not hit it as hard as I can. I do have an issue with that slice, once it shows it drags through all the woods and hybrids too. it's the weirdest thing, if you start thinking about it, it starts happening
that can be an issue to, go so high that it sinks 100% into the ground. I'm not even sure what kind of rules are made on a situation like that. anyone know, cause I play with friends so I've always just pulled it out. what's the legal approach to take
I like sky high, it makes me happy. I hear you bud.. lady bud.. I've only needed that on wedge with an awfull lye. I make it happen by just slightly (ever so slightly) shifting the ball toward my back foot and adding my shoulders into the mix. The wedge is my most strongest and most favorable club fyi... anyways, yeah I rotate my shoulders which I usually won't do then I power house it. it feels awful but itt goes flat and has the spin to stop it on the green. the long...
now that's funny, I would give some advice but mine has always just came to me after a lot of practice... I mean A LOT of it. 60+ holes every weekend. So for me to think that someone can just turn a club head and it will go farther is to me, not real. It's how you stand, hold the club, place your ball, shuffle your weight, up swing, weight again, shoulders, down swing, weight, hands, hips, arms, head. toooo many things. seeing as how you mentioned your already good. it's...
Well, I'd say your best bet in figuring this out is just ask your friend how it works seeing that the chances of a pro player answering this question for you on here is slim to none. and if your looking to surprise him I'd try YouTube, you get explanations and a video from a very experienced player/tutor. I'd just ask, then drop some balls and give it a shot.
(applauding) professional scratch player I can't say. writing a beautiful poem about the greatest game ever invented, I'd say you nailed it bud
I may have jumped in to suddenly... it's not the first time. I like to look at the long run, I go for gold always, it's to push myself. . and then I talked to a lady not but two hours ago after 27 holes today two pars and a lot of bogies due to less then an inch away putts. and she asked me a question after I told her about this conversation, the question was this... " would you rather break records because you can hit over a tree or would you rather be like tiger woods...