or Connect

Posts by ccotenj

not really even a good try by you there... 
 sorry...   you insult me, and you are going to get a response...  especially if it is done over and over...   if that makes me a jerk, so be it...   i'd rather be a jerk than a patsy for someone to pick on...
 it's not the first time for this poster that he has thrown saint bobby into the equation, and not the first time he's been asked to post those opinions in the "greatest golfer" thread...  it's safe to say he is not fond of tiger... 
 how would you possibly know?  and why would you possibly care?  yes, true...   which the op has certainly opened himself up to being called...  and what the hell does this have to do with "golf talk"???  
i agree that they are delusional... but then again, i have never underestimated the ability of the pga tour to be delusional... they live in their own little "ward and june cleaver world"... nice of them to make all these changes to "make it better"... just in time for it to take place in freaking korea.... which we just KNOW is going to raise the popularity of it, putting it in a place halfway around the freaking world from the usa, ensuring that the majority...
+1... i have never played with a glove... i didn't have the money to buy them when i first started playing, so that is how i learned, and i never changed...i do have a pair of "rain gloves" in my bag just in case... i think i've had the same pair for 15 years, lol...
i'm hoping for the health part too (for both of us )...since i don't have an official hc, my hope for next year is:a) to actually play...b) to put up at least 18 hole score that starts with a "7"... that hasn't happened in a few years...if "a" happens, then i have at least a reasonable shot at "b"... reasonable, not guaranteed...
i think the last sentence sums up the "why"... they are trying to make it more "rc like"... with false hope, imo, but that is what they are hoping... i find it ironic that they tried for so long to differentiate themselves from the rc (no halves, everyone plays every match, etc.), and now they are changing to become more like the rc... i wish they'd just give up and throw the whole thing in the rubbish where it belongs...
other than the fact that they both play golf (played in seve's case, RIP), rory and seve don't have a lot in common... agree with the post above that phil would be the most "seve like", although i'm not sure we will ever see another seve... seve was unique... we will see another tiger (rory is similar in his ability to just completely dominate, although he doesn't have the putter tiger had), and another phil, and another spieth (i like the watson comparison), and so on...
yup... that is it... the difference between watching an nfl game "live" and watching the "all 22 tape" is huge, even if you don't know the outcome...