or Connect

Posts by ccotenj

i'd settle for that, but would still prefer tasing...
iirc, a greg norman cobra driver.... googles... yup, i recall correctly.... http://mygolfspy.multi-programming.com/items/index/174/Cobra-Golf-King-Cobra-Deep-Face-Driver titleist professional ball, "real" blades... and a putter that obeyed his every command...
2nd place is first loser...
i think that the course marshalls should be equipped with tasers, and be given the instruction if some fool decides to yell any of the things that we have (sadly) become accustomed to hearing, tase them with impunity... it wouldn't take long to make it stop... a few highly reported tasings would get people's attenton...
i already exempted "pulling an andy north" from being eligible... a player still need to do SOMETHING else other than winning 2 majors (even if they are different ones, e.g. daly)...curtis gets a "bonus" for going back to back, imo...
+1... heck, even elvis had to serve...
^^^ this...not just the better equipment, but the technology to "fit" the player with that equipment...it can easily be argued that tiger would have been even more dominant (a somewhat scary thought) if the "golf ball arms race" alone hadn't have happened (thanks usga/r&a for dropping the ball there)... add in the clubs, and the ability to fit those clubs perfectly to a player's swing, and it makes the argument even easier to make...if the op wants to bring "course...
imo, tiger's 2000 season is the baseline... go from there, make up your own rules as you go along... i personally would look a bit beyond just the "win" count to see how those wins were accomplished, where did the player stand in scoring average, etc.just as one variable (amoungst many i'd consider, were i to compile a list), all wins aren't the same... consider the pressure tiger was under to win the 2001 masters to complete the slam... he lived with that for 8...
ok, you are crazy.... conservatively, and assuming at least reasonable health (a BIG assumption), he will play in about 200 more events before he turns 50...he has won at somewhat less than 25% of the times he has teed it up, and that includes the current drought...he has at times flashed some competency amoungst a lot of incompetency... so there is at least some little bit of "tiger woods" in there...and i believe a little bit of tiger woods is good enough to at...
http://youtu.be/RN1nUnCr1QMprime pedro was even more fun than prime tiger, because you got him every 5 days... it brings back the "dominance" over "compilation"... like pedro toyed with batters, tiger toyed with the pga tour... if he was in the event, you could almost be guaranteed that "WOODS" would be on the first page of the leaderboard on sunday afternoon, and often as not, on top with a pretty comfortable margin...