or Connect

Posts by JanMarc

Big difference. At first it was very uncomfortable but that actually went away fairly quickly. Still hitting the ball toward the toe but the biggest difference was went from toe hooking to hitting a fade. Still trying to work on keeping my right foot down. Those drills helped a lot today. Will continue to work on my posture and ill read that article looks interesting. Also I'm trying to focus on my takeaway i feel like I'm coming out with my hands and underneath plane.....
And here is a 7 Iron from down the line from today. 
Here if FO view with wedge from today. 
Here is a face on view of my wedge from today. 
Will post a face on view tomorrow and work on my address/posture as well.      Also these clubs are custom fitted Vrs Covert irons cut down .5 inch and re gripped. Did not have to bend because impact tape showed solid strikes. 
Posted a video. 
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 10 Years My current handicap index or average score is: 10 My typical ball flight is: Mid The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Toe Hooks or Snap Hooks     Videos:
Thanks guys. I am headed over to the range right now and i will have a video up a little later. Appreciate the help.
Names JanMarc I'm a 7 HC and i recently started toe hooking almost every single club in my bag.. It started out with the longer clubs 3w and Driver then started creeping into all of my irons.. This is a terrible time for my game to have a hiccup because my season starts in 2 months. Please someone help.