or Connect

Posts by UVaWahoo

I find myself in a similar circumstance.    I am playing with irons that I have used for about 7 years.   Having taken some lessons, I am playing some of my best golf.   However, in my case, I am still at a level where game improvement irons are best for me. Some of  my buds suggest that I should take advantage of the technology developed during the 7 years that I  have used my current irons.   My question--would my current irons be that dated, have the technological...
When I was 13, I had one of  those life moments.   I went with my dad to a Chevy dealer.   He was looking for a basic family car what was then called a Biscayn (sp).   On the showroom floor was a new Corvette.  When I saw that car,  I literally had one of those "someday" moments that stick with you.   In 1977, I took delivery of  my first Corvette right off the showroom floor.   I genuinely wished I still had it.   I  have a cousin that owned a 1966 split window...
Inferno by Dan Brown.   I have read and enjoyed all of his books.   However, so far this work reads more like a travelog, then a fictional work--so far not up to his anticipated standards.
I just recently joined this site,  so I guess my first posting should be to say "Hello", introduce myself and thank the site for allowing me to participate.   While my heart remains in Virginia, I am a resident of Annapolis, Md.   (Nice locale for an Army vet)   My current index is 16.4, but with lessons I hope to improve as I near retirement.   I am a computor illiterate, so if I fail to respond via any of the means provided by the site, its not because I didn't want to,...