or Connect

Posts by ettsn

Not usually. Most of the woods I have are more or less solid colors on top, with the graphics and logos on bottom. Don't want something to catch your eye at address.
I'm looking forward to playing Osprey. I've mostly been playing Delray Beach GC this year, but I've made it out to a few others.
Would've loved to see him burn a fastball in there, but still super cool.   ...and that's coming from a Braves fan!
Rory is very lucky. Woz still looked great after three hours of pounding it. Her fitness level won that match -- just plain old outlasted Svet.
It looks an awful lot like another strong SEC season. LSU looked great against Oregon. Alabama is going to be tough this year in all phases, and there are some surprises in store for us somewhere in the South Carolina/Florida camps I'd reckon. Auburn is a mere shadow of last year without Newton and Fairley. Georgia looked worse than they should be, and I think we're all in a wait and see on Ole Miss, Tennessee and Arkansas. Looking forward to seeing Oklahoma play....
Main car, Porsche Cayman S     (I no longer have the Edge behind it)   Second car, Audi A3 S-line   (this one isn't mine, but mine is identical but black)   Beater, Subaru Legacy Wagon   (also not my car, but mine is identical even same color)
We do also play a "max putts" rule whenever the greens have been freshly aerated. Typically you only count a max of three then.   I really like the idea of buying a length of string for charity and using that to inch putts closer. Cool idea!
TST's a hoot Everyone hits three hundred, And plays to a plus!
Divot fore or aft Sometimes I just pick it clean Work consistency!
Double digit cap Take another mulligan Maybe new clubs help?